CHAPTER 21

Cassie's POV

I'm 2 months into pregnancy and I've been getting a lot of contractions latly. But Evan's been there for me. He wont leave my side. He's been helping me get dressed. The bump is getting bigger. I can feel it. Sometimes I can feel him/her kicking. It's so cute.

Ringer's been checking up on me to see if the baby's healthy. Her dad was a doctor when she was a kid. She learned well from him, so I trust her.

Evan hasn't been getting along with his mom so much. And when they talked, she'd always make him mad. She would try to apologize to him, but, he'd just walk away. I try to settle him down and try to talk to her, but he would never let me.

Evan's POV

There's too much going on right now. I have a mom who wont leave me alone and a pregnant girlfriend. I don't know what I'm going to do. I have to take care of her. But at the same time, I have to deal with my mom and plus, Val. She has been talking to me a lot. She not leaving me alone. I wonder why.

Sam's POV

I'm happy for Cassie. I'll have a baby sister or brother. I've been noticing something wrong with Evan. I think he's been going through a lot of stress. With Cassie and with Val not leaving him alone. I should talk to him later.

Ben's been noticing it too. We've been trying to help him, and I think its been working a bit. He's been more active around people. Mostly Cassie.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassie's POV

Yes, I'm aware that Evan has been going through stress. I haven't gotten the chance to talk to him lately. Ive just been sitting on bed and eating. Yes, I've been walking around and exercising. I just really need to talk to Evan.

I've just been walking around the house. Nobody has said a word. I know they understand why I'm doing this. While I'm walking, I see Evan sitting down in the kitchen, his hands covering his face. I walk up to him and put a hand on his back, rubbing it slowly.

"Hey, I know you've been going through a lot right now and I'm here to help."

He doesn't say anything just sniffles slightly.

"Evan. Come on, talk to me." I say, leaning closer so I can see his face.

He finally speaks up.

"There's just too much going on right now. My mother all of a sudden just came back and you're pregnant and Val won't leave me alone."

"I know, that's why I'm here to help you get through this."

"Thanks, Cass. I love you." He says, now looking at me.

"I love you too, Evan." I say back, intertwining his hand with mine.

He stands up and hugs me tight. Out of the corner of my eye I see Val coming in the room. I quickly pull away and I start to lead him upstairs but as expected Val speakes up.

"Evan can I talk to you?" She says and walks closer to us.

Evan starts to say something but before he can, I interupt.

"No he can't actually we we're just about to go somewhere. Sorry." I say harshly.

"Oh it'll be quick." She says, trying to be nice about it, even though I can tell she pissed.

"Well, too bad, maybe later, okay?" I say, starting to walk away, but again she stops us, and by stop I mean grabbing Evan's arm. At that second I quickly pull her and away and push her away.

"What do you think you're doing?" I almost yell.

"I'm trying to talk to Evan."

"Well, are you deaf, I told you not now!" I'm yelling now. Everybody else can probably hear me.

Then here's where it all starts. She throws a punch at my jaw, causing me to stumble backwards but not fall. I quickly dodge her next attack and quick kick her side, making her fall to the ground, holding her side, in pain. She quickly gets up and pulls a loaded gun out of her pants pocket and aims it right at my chest. Before she can pull the trigger, I grab the barrel of the gun with my left hand and with my right, I grab her wrist and pull the gun out of her hand and she just stars at me blankly. Probably wondering how I did that.

"Someone special showed me that little trick." I say smiling and looking at Evan. He's smiling back.

"I think you learned your lesson." I say and grabbing Evan's hand and leading him upstairs. Without her interrupting us.

Sorry that took me so long to update I've been really busy that last couple days.