CHAPTER 18

Evan's POV

I wake up with Cassie in my arms, sleeping soundlessly. I decided to go downstairs to get some food. When I walk down the stairs I see Ben and Ringer talking. I don't want to interrupt so I just ingore. But I did hear them mention Val. I think I know why.

I open the fridge and see no food. Crap. I'm gonna have to go hunting. I sigh. I grab my sniper rifle and walk out the door.

Cassie's POV

I wake up and Evan is not beside me. I first think he went downstairs to get food. A couple minutes later I start to get worried and race out of bed and run downstairs. I only see Ben and Ringer. I start panicking and I race out the door, seeing Ben and Ringer's expression looking confused. But I don't care right now. I keep running out into the forest I feel like I'm getting lost, and I didn't get my gun. Crap. Nice going Cassie. You did well.

I walk for a couple minutes and see an Other walking with a hand gun in hand. This just got a whole lot worse. I walk slowly and quietly to him. He shortly notices and points his gun to my head hesitating to shoot, which is odd. They usually don't hesitate. Then he slowly falls to the ground. Blood poring out of his chest. Evan. I walk slowly walk to see who shot him. I see Evan.

"Evan!" I say running to him. He sets his gun down, looking confused. Probably wondering why I'm out here alone. I jump onto him while he holds me up. I grab his cheeks with my hands and kiss him hard on the lips. He's startled at first, but then kisses back. We pull away minutes later, out of breath.

"What are you doing out here?" He asks, setting me down.

"When I woke up, you weren't beside me. I waited for a bit in case you were downstairs. After minutes I got worried and rushed out the door. Then that's when I caught by the Other. And then you came. And what are you doing out here?"

"I was coming back from hunting and saw the Other and shot him immediately. And I'm glad you're okay."

I smile at him and swing my arms around his neck, while he puts his arms on my waist. Seconds later his lips are on mine. A second kiss that I never want to end. My hands move to his cheek, carresing it with my thumb. He moves closer to me,closing the gap between us.

"No PDA!" Someone says from behind us.

We quickly pull away and see Ben and Ringer standing in front of us. I'm just blushing. Before I can say anything, Ringer steps in.

"I saw you sprint out the door. I was confused where you were going, but then I remembered seeing Evan walk out before you and I knew you looking for him. I was going to tell you but you were already gone. Later, I followed you and saw you making out with him."

That made me blush even more.

"Sorry. I was just worried and rushed out the door. And when I saw Evan out here, I ran to him and.... yeah."

"Well, we should be getting back. Sam and Teacup are playing on their room."

"Okay."

We walk back hand in hand, not saying a word. This day was interesing.

Thx guys for reading. Sorry for the short chapter. I will continue to update:) I need ideas!!!!