CHAPTER 10

Cassie's POV

"Evan, we need to go!"

"You said we can look at the museum." He says back. To admit, I'm getting pretty annoyed. Okay, I got an idea.

"Evan. We can look around. There's a lot of art work outside so why don't we go outside and look around, okay?"

"Okay."

"Lets go outside." I say, relieved.

I unstrap him from the chair. I tell Ringer that I got Evan. We all walk outside the base, surpisingly no one cought us.

"Cassie, there's no artwork." Evan says, confused.

"I know. We have to walk to it. We are close to it though."

~~~~~~~~~~

We've been walking for about forty-five minuets. I think the anathesia is wearing off, cause Evan is really tired.

Time skip

We made it back. Finally. Right when we got back, Evan went right to bed, and so did I. It was getting pretty late, too.
~~~~~~~~~~

Evan's POV

I wake up not feeling good at all. My stomach hurts like hell. I don't know know if it was from the anathesia. I'll have to ask Cassie later. I walk slowly to everybody. Ringer notices and asks me if I'm okay.

"Not really, Ringer. When I got up, my stomach hurt really bad. Like someone punched me in the stomach.

"Alright. We should get you checked up."

I limp and sit down. Kinda hard, but I manage. I see Cassie sit up rubbing her eyes, looking at me. She gets up and runs to me asking what happened.

"Well when I woke up, my stomach hurt like hell and I was going to ask you if it was from the anathesia."

"Babe, its probably just nothing. Have you had this before?"

"No, not once." I reply

"Then its probably from the anathesia. If it gets worse, then tell somebody, okay?"

"Okay, I will."

~~~~~~~~~
A few hours later

Evan's POV

I'm just laying down in my truck. Groaning in pain, Cassie laying next to me, sleeping. My stomach got worse. It hurts like hell. I get up slowly and go to Ringer. Telling her that it got worse.

"Ringer." I say, forcing the words out.

"Evan, are you alright?" She says worriedly.

"The pain, it got worse."

"Alright, lets get you checked up."

She presses down at different areas to see where there's pain. I wince everytime.

"Did this start when you got up?" She asks me.

"Yeah."

"Did Cassie help you?"

"No, she's still sleeping." I reply, thinking I should've woken her up.

"Alright since we don't have pain killers, you would just have to wait it off. I don't know what is causing the pain.

"Okay, I'm thinking I should've woken up Cassie." I say, revealing my thoughts.

"Hey,if you have more pain, tell me, alright. I know what to do." She says, placing she hand on my shoulder and smiling.

I really just wanna lash out on her for saying that. To be honest, that was pretty rude. She's basically saying that Cassie doesn't know what to do. And plus, that was kinda flirting, and I have a girlfriend.

I walk to my truck and wake Cassie up immediately, telling her that Ringer flirted with me.

"Cass!!" Wake up!"

"Morning to you too." She says, sitting up.

"Cass, Ringer flirted with me."

"What, when?"

"Few minuets ago. She said " Hey, if you have more pain, tell me, I know what to do."" I say mimicking her tone.

"Where is she." She asks me, with a harsh tone. I know she's pissed.

"No, Cassie I don't want you hurting her." I say standing in front of her.

"Oh, so you care about her now!?" She yells.

"No, that's not what I mean. Yes, of course I care about you and I don't want to lose you. But I don't want you hurting anybody.

"She marches away from me, mad a ever. I don't know if she's mad a me at Ringer.

Cassie's POV

I cant believe he said that! He cares more about Ringer than me! I hate him right now. I sit in my truck and sob. Trying to cry quietly so he can't hear me.

I just need to calm down and go apologize to him. But I'm not ready yet. Not yet.