•Please Don't Go• | Thomas Nickerson

** italics=memory

-----

"(Y/N)! Wake up Darling! Your father is leaving today."

She stretched as she sat up, squinting from the sunlight coming through her window. As she rubbed her eyes, she remembered he wasn't the only one going.

::::::::::::::::::

It was a beautiful, starry night, and the Nickerson family, along with the Sanora family, were dining at the Nickerson's place. Jamie Sanora and Frank Nickerson were the best of friends; then they both had families, which drew them even closer together.

Jamie and Charlotte Sanora had a girl, (Y/N), while the Nickerson's, Frank and Ellie, had a boy, Thomas. The families had always been close, and treated each other as apart of their own families.

Dinners at each other's residences were normal for both families. They often spent many holidays and special occasions at either manor, mainly because the women loved to plan and help each other plan them.

Tonight, however, was different.

The meal was prepared, the families were gathered at the table of the Nickerson's, and everyone was lightly chatting when Mr. Nickerson, at the head of the table, softly tapped his glad with his silverware. Mrs. Nickerson on his left, Mrs. Sonora, Mr. Sonora at the other end, (Y/N) next to him, and Thomas, seated between his father and his lifelong friend, turned their heads towards the host.