A Work Of Perfection! | FINAL PART | Tom Holland

**Here you go!!! Finally an update! Sorry for the wait, and thanks to mushroompowercat for the great prank idea!!!**

     "Okay, so let's go over this plan one more time," (Y/N) stated. She, along with Paddy, Sam, and Harry, finished setting up for the prank about 5 minutes ago, and (Y/N) was beyond excited. Paddy had come up with a clever idea: put all of Tom's most precious possessions in boxes, place clothes pins all over Tom's clothes, and basically act as if he was moving out of his flat, which of course he was not.

     One of (Y/N)'s friends, Koda, came to help out; plus, she couldn't just miss out on a prank this epic!

     "Okay, so I'm supposed to be at my place because tom is going to pick me and Koda up for lunch, so we gotta book it over there. You guys can finish cleaning up and pleas DO NOT mess with anything we have done. This needs to be perfect," (Y/N) sighed. "And you should leave soon too." She and her friend made their way to (Y/N)'s FJ-Cruiser, the car Tom bought (Y/N) when she won a bet between them both, but that's a story for a different occasion. (😉)

    "You seem really hyped about this prank. He must have done something awful!" (Y/N) laughed at the memory, even though she was pretty mad in that moment.

     "Well, Koda, let's just say he's gonna get it good," the two chuckled as Koda turned on the radio to hear 'Act My Age' by One Direction.

     "Well isn't this song fitting for the occasion."

•••

    (Y/N) and Koda had been waiting for Tom to finish an interview and head over to the flat for 20 minutes, to which they both let out a sigh of relief. They spent the time watching TV, reading fashion (and maybe a few gossip) magazines, and singing to their music way too loud.

     Finally, Tom pulled up outside, and before he lknew it, the two girls were already in the car, buckling their seatbelts and waiting for Tom to drive.

     "Well, you two must be hungry," Tom exclaimed.

     "If you weren't taking so long then we would be at the restaurant already, so get driving mister!" Koda stated. After a moment, her face softened and she spoke once again, "Sorry, I get hangry."

     "You are lucky you're my girlfriend's friend," Tom joked. Looking at (Y/N) with a cheeky grin, he asked, "Now, where to Miss?"

      As (Y/N) was about to answer, Koda shouted from the backseat while still looking at her phone, "You'd better not say 'to the stars' or else I'm getting out of this car right now."

      "Ha ha, very funny. Koda and I were actually talking about where we wanted to eat and we agreed on Taco Bell."

      "You Americans," Tom sighed under his breath. "Alright, let's go get some Taco Bell."

•••

      "That was one of the best meals I've ever had. Thanks Tom."

      "Yeah, thanks babe."

      "No problem."