Home | Tom Holland

"So, when did you say you were going to be flying in?"

"Tomorrow at 6:49 a.m. hopefully," (Y/N) replied into her phone. She had been away from almost everything and everyone she loved because of a 5 month business trip, and was ecstatic to find put that she could finally return home.

Right now she's talking with her mother, who is planning a surprise 'welcome home' party with a few people, including her boyfriend, Tom.

"Alright. Just be safe, and I can't wait for you to come home!"

(Y/N) sighed into the phone. "Me too, mom." I can't wait to see you guys! Its been too long. I miss seeing you, and dad, and Tom, and Tessa, and–"

"Honey," her mother chuckled. "I get it your excited. Now don't waste your energy on listing the hundreds of people you are going to finally see."

"Okay. I love you."

"Love you too, sweets. See you soon!" With that, (Y/N) hung up her phone and leaned back on the couch in her hotel room.

"Boy, I can't wait to get out of here." She glanced at her watch, which displayed that she was only four hours out from leaving to go to the airport.

That means I can take a two hour nap, giving me enough time to make sure I'm all packed up and head towards the airport. She head over towards the queen sized bed, pit on her favorite Spotify playlist, and dozed off.

• • •

"Flight 773 to New York, New York, please board."

This is it. She finally boards the plane, each step one bit closer to her shared home with her beloved, towards her family and friends, and hopefully returning to her routinely life.

She finds her seat number in the first class with the help of a flight attendant. Its one of the perks of working for such a large business.

(Y/N) settles in her seat, grabbing Mosquitoland by David Arnold out of her carry-on, and buckles in for the flight.

• • •

(Y/N) made her way yo the baggage claim to retrieve her two suitcases. As she spots the pineapple tags that she attached before her trip, she see two hands grab one bag, then another two grabbing her other. She tries not to panic as she swiftly walks over to talk to the people who must've mistaken the bags for their own. Then she sees them. And him.

Harrison, her mother, Sam, and Tom are standing there, most likely waiting for her. She runs over to them, and tom I'd the first person to recognize (Y/N).

She jumps into his arms as he pocks her up and twirls her around.

"Oh my god, I missed you so much," Tom cried.

"Tom, I've missed you too." She still can't believe she's finally home.

He puts her down and hold her face in his hands, both adults having tears that threaten to spill. "I'm never letting you leave me for that long ever again, darling."

He kneels down to tie his shoe, and when (Y/N) thinks he's about to stand up, he looks at her, silently crying. Oh. My. God.