"A Work Of Perfection!" | PART TWO | Tom Holland

The two friends pulled into the semi-long driveway of a familiar place: they arrived at Harrison's flat. (Y/N) looked at Sam with a glare. "How are we supposed to plan this thing with Harrison's help? He's just gonna spill everything!"

     Sam rolled his eyes and replied, "I know. The person that I am taking you to is here at his flat. I'm not stupid."

     "That could be debated."

     As they walked up the steps, they could hear cheering from the back yard. "Yes! Beat that you little shrimp!" (Y/N) and Sam hurried to the back yard, and when they opened the gate, they burst out laughing. Paddy was on top of Harrison, holding both his arms behind his back in a very uncomfortable position. The two wrestling looked up as Harrison squeaked, "A little help here please?"

     "I knew that didn't sound like Harrison," (Y/N) said, helping Paddy off the young man while Sam helped Harrison.

     "Alright, now that we've helped the wimp get back on his feet, we need to talk to Paddy."

     The three walked into the kitchen when Paddy waved his hand in order to lead the other two. They reached what was once a guest bedroom, but now looked like a miniature office type room. Paddy sat behind the makeshift desk while he waved for them to sit down as well.

     "Now," the young boy cleared his throat. "What may I help you with this fine afternoon?"

     "Well, we are here because I have to get back at your older brother, but I'm terrible at pranks. So I nee-"

     "Need my help. You are very wise to come here, (Y/N). And I understand that we cannot allow that big blabbermouth –I mean  Harrison– to find out about our plans." (Y/N) nodded for Paddy to continue, while Sam just rolled his eyes at this ridiculousness. "Now, before we begin plotting, what exactly happened? All I remember was hearing you yelling at Tom through the telephone about flour and something else."

     "Alright you might wanna sit down for this. The day had just started..."

     As the light poured through the bedroom window, (Y/N) stirred, a little bit disturbed that the sky was already telling her to start her day. With a grunt, the girl sat up, combing down her hair to make it look at least a little presentable. When she put her feet to the floor, she jumped back onto the bed, away from the freezing floor. Unfortunately, her sock drawer was on the other side of the room, which meant using her ninja skills to climb on her chair and table that, luckily for her, were just close enough that she could reach the pai of fuzzy reindeer socks that were on top of the dresser.