¡SURPRISE AUTHOR'S NOTE!

*casually listening to 'why try' by ariana grande at 11:43 p.m. in bed after working on a lab report that's halfway done but due tomorrow at the end of the school day*

Hey guys! 

It's been a while since..you know. And I apologize. I feel like I've abandoned all you faithful readers, voters, followers, and commenters, and yet you guys choose to stick with me and (probably) re-read my stuff!! Words cannot express how thankful I am for all of you.

I am writing this note for a few reasons:

a) SCHOOL IS ALMOST OVER AND I AM (PARDON MY LANGUAGE CAP) F*CKING PUMPED. LIKE LESS THAN A MONTH BEFORE I CAN ACTUALLY SIT DOWN AND WRITE CRAP FOR YALL. jk, I know it's not that bad bc y'all actually read my stuff, which is still really crazy.

b) I literally just forgot what my other point was. Dangflabbit.

....

....

.....

Ohmygosh dangerous woman just came on... 

....

...

AHA! 

c) (this is technically 'b') ,

Y'ALL. 

Am I disappointing you guys?

Like, I've been offline for a while and haven't even finished the one shot that I've been trying to finish for probably a month or two now. 

And honestly, yes, I would like a lot more reads and comments and votes, but at the end of the day, I do this because of you guys .

('no tears left to cry' casually comes on)

Sorry. Anyway, I want you guys to tell me what you would like to see out of me more. Like, what kind of oneshots. You do know that Y'ALL DON'T JUST HAVE TO REQUEST THINGS THAT ARE RELATED TO PETER-MAN. 

YOU CAN REQUEST ANY OTHER MARVEL .... AND.... EVEN MAybe a little bit of dcthingsifyougguyswant. There, I said it. (I'm just messing with you dc people, because I to am a DC fan - check my bio;) )

But seriously! Any tips, recommendations, iprovements, anything! They are welcome AND YOU WILL NOT BE JUDGED!. if you feel more comfortable, just DM me! I love those!! 

Well, that's pretty much everything I can think of atm, but I'm glad I got this out! Remember, less than one month!! #Daydreamin' 

I'll write to y'all later!! 💙

P.s. If you haven't figured out by now, I've been listening to my ariana grande playlist ;) 

Oh! And if you want, you can follow me on spotify!! 

here it is: jnmhurd26 👋