How You Spend Christmas Together - T.H. & P.P.

Tom Holland:

Usually you two would either be at your parents house or the Holland home, but on rare occasions you would spend Christmas Eve at one house, then travel to the other house for Christmas day. You would spend Christmas Eve helping your/his mother making food for that night and tomorrow as well, buying last minute gifts with the boys, and baking cookies. Come Christmas morning, you would rush downstairs to the tree just like a little kid. You would open presents with the family, then go play outside in the fresh snow. Of course, Tom would start a snowball fight that would last a very long time. By dinner time, you would all gather around the table and have a very lovely Christmas meal, but not before Tom gave you a kiss or two under the mistletoe.

Peter Parker:

Queens would be full of snow when you and Peter would go to his apartment after finishing up your shopping on Christmas Eve. Your family lives in the same apartment building, so you would spend Christmas Eve and the Parker residence. You r whole family and the Parker's would help prepare different meals. When the cooking was all done, you would eat and sit in the living room and spend time with food company. Christmas morning, you would venture over to his apartment, and despite your protests, he would always have at least three gifts to give you. After eating a delicious breakfast cooked by May, you two would go outside and play in the snow. He would take you to Midtown High and use his Spidey skills to get the two of you onto the football field where you would have a snowball fight, and your first kiss.

**MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY HANUKA, FELIZ NAVIDAD, HAPPY WHATEVER Y'ALL CELEBRATE
Thank you for all your love and support and for getting this book to 28k reads!! An awesome Christmas present!!