Chapter 1 (Part 1 The New Student)

I entered the gate of my school with James, my only true friend. James shares his secrets with me and he is a friend I can trust. As we entered my class, I remembered one thing. "Did you complete maths homework?"
James replied boldly "Yeah, of course. What about you?"
"I had totally forgotten!"
"Never mind. Copy from my book as fast as you can."

He gave me his book and I fled to my table.

I sit with this nerdy boy called Peter. He doesn't give books to copy because he listens to our teacher. Our teacher never lets us copy.

Our teacher is Mr Harrison. He is 6 foot tall and very muscular. He holds this steel iron rod in his hand in which he uses to bang the table. He also hits it on our hand if we do not complete our homework. That's exactly what I am scared of.

It's 8:00am and the bell rang. Mr.Harrison entered the class"Good Morning Students."

I managed to complete my homework.

Mr.Harrison continued "Children. There is a new student who is going to join our class. Come in Ray"

A weird boy with untidy clothes came in. He had lots of hair like he has never cut it. He was looking down without raising his head.

Mr Harrison said "Welcome Ray, our new student. Peter is absent today. So let Ray sit next to Daniel." I thought it was a nice chance to be friends with him.

He came and sat down without looking up. I gave a little talk to interact "Hi. I am Daniel. Nice to meet you Ray."

He looked up at me, a terrifying look. My heart started pounding. Ray said "Hi." and went back looking down. He was way too weird.

We then opened our books. Ray opened it upside down. I lifted his book and kept it erect. Ray yelled at me "Oh! Thanks."

That was so loud that everyone turned back to look at us. Mr Harrison said "Ray. Do not talk too loud in the class. You got to whisper, my new cute boy." Ray replied "Sorry."

We then had our boring maths class and finally, it was sports period.

I instructed Ray to the ground. Our coach told we would be having long jump today.

First, it was James turn. He made a 10 meter run up and jumped 4.3 meter away from the starting point.

Then, it was me. I made a 4.1 meter long jump.

Then everyoneade their jump and at last, Ray was called. He made a 25 meter run up, which was way too long and made a super jump.

12.3m which actually crossed the sand!

CHAPTER 2 UPDATED