Chapter 3

No way. I had seriously forgotten about my homework. The only thing I can do is sleep now and pray that Mr.Harrison will forget about the homework tomorrow.

I didn't get much sleep because of forgetting about the homework.

Next day morning, I walk to school and met Ray on the way. He didn't change his clothes. He looked exactly the same.

When we entered the school, I saw that there was a stage set up in the ground.

Everyone were seated there. We too joined. I was happy because I escaped from the homework.

There were two people standing there with our principal. They were the Olympic officials.

The principal told, " Yesterday, a boy who joined our school made a long jump which was of 12.3 meter. So, i had contacted the Olympic officials about this thing and they were amused. They want that boy to participate in Olympics. Let me call up Ray to the stage!"

Ray walked up silently and shakes hands with the officials.

One of them said, " Can you do the long jump again?"

Ray replied, "Sure thing."

He made the same 25 meter run up and jumped. This time, he had jumped 3.7 meter only.

It was so weird. The cheering stage had a sudden silence. Then the next second, everyone started laughing at him.

People said that he did the 12.3 meter jump by fluke yesterday.

The officials grouched the principal. There was one word to describe this moment for the principal, it was SHAME.

Then everyone were asked to get back to their classes. I frightened. Once we entered the class, I saw people jumping on the table and dancing.

I then understood that Mr.Harrison was on leave today. Ray was a little sad about what happened today. I tried to cheer him up but he didn't seem to be cheered. Then the rest of the day went well.

I then went back to my home and lied on the bed.

My mom made some sandwiches for me. I like them but didn't feel like having them now.

I can't believe what I am doing now. I am actually on my table doing the maths homework I didn't do yesterday.

Ray had given me his number. I opened my book where he had written the number.

My heart stopped for a while. I felt so weird.

From day one, I have been noticing Ray.
The way he yelled for thanks, his long jump and then the jump that he made today. Everything was so weird and now his number. His number was

666 666 666

                                                 Chapter 4 updated