Chapter 13

I just wanted to run away but I couldn't. I was so tired and my legs hurt.There is another reason as to why I can't run. That is James. He is still up there. I am not going to leave him behind and try to run.

Now, I have no idea what to do. Many thoughts are flushing into my mind. But I am so scared. I almost forgot that I took my phone along with me.

I am going to call the police before I can do anything. I took out my phone out of my pocket. I called the police. There was no reply. This is no good.

I called again. Still no reply. I am not giving up on this. I kept calling and during my 7th attempt, the phone was picked up.
'Hello?'

'Is this the police?' I asked.

'Yes.'

'A boy who is my friend is trying to kill me. I need help. Please help me. Please.'

'Where are you?'

'I am in the 3rd street of this area. House no.159.'

'Ok! We will be there soon.'

And then they hung up. I just want to make a run till my home. But it's highly impossible and it's beyond my abilities.

There came another lightning and I could see someone standing on the window. I freaked out and started crawling backwards.
I could see a face which I could guess. It is Ray. Now, I tried my best to get up and I could, finally get up. I couldn't run fast but I tried my best and I could see Ray jumping out of the window and he fell on the grass.

He could get up easily. How could it happen? He wasn't even hurt. He started sprinting towards me and I too, tried to run away from him, but I couldn't.

He soon reached me and held my shirt and pulled me up with his hand. My legs weren't on the ground. He was way too strong.

He came close to my ears and said, ' You can't make out alive. You are going to die soon. Ha ha ha!'

He laughed so hard. I could never imagine him doing this. Then, with no delay, he threw me up. He threw me so high that I went back into his room through his window. I fell so hard on his tiles.

I could see James. He still was unconscious. I managed to get up somehow and peeped through the window.

Ray made such a high jump which made him too come into the room through the window. I moved back.

'What do you want?!' I yelled as hard as I can.

'I just want your Soul.' Said Ray very calmly.

                      Chapter 14 updated