113. Stiles

When he sees your mugshot

...

Stiles started his major at the police academy.

"Welcome on your first lecture I'll be talking about major criminals that haven't been caught yet." He lectured.

The first person was Derek. Stiles spit everywhere seeing his friend up on the screen.

"Is everything alright Mister Stilinski?" He asked.
"Sorry just a bit excited I guess can I ask what he is accused of?" Stiles asked.
"Murder, mass murder to be precise."
"Oh." Stiles replied.
"So is this girl they've been linked but no one knows where they are."

Stiles covered his mouth seeing his true love on a mugshot.

"Her name is not know it variates over documents which makes it harder to find her." He said.

Stiles got out his phone and secretly texted me.

'Hey babe maybe don't come to the police academy for a visit apparently you are on the Feds wanted list.'

Stiles payed attention to see if any of his other friends came on but they were safe for now. Stiles packed his stuff and called me.

"Hey Stiles I just got your text. I think we might have a problem suddenly everyone hates us. I don't know how they know but they shut out all the supernaturals you have to come and help please." I begged him.
"I'm there." Stiles said.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you too no matter what okay?" Stiles said.
"Okay. Hurry I'm scared." I said.
"Just stay with Scott he'll protect you." Stiles reassured.

He got in his truck and drove off as fast as he could.