Derek Requested

You take care of Derek

...

I was in my car after work. I let out all my frustrations before I took out my phone to text Derek for an hour for the date we would have. He was quite mysterious. I liked it.

"Skyler." I heard.

I looked aside and saw Derek put a bloody hand on my window before he fell down.

"Derek!?" I asked and helped him in my car.

I didn't know what to do.

"Just take me home." he groans.
"Home? Are you sure?" I asked.
"Yes." He said.

I stepped on it. In only a matter of seconds I arrived at his place.

"Come on I'm getting you inside."

He responded with groans and was in real pain. I put him down in his bed and removed his shirt. I gasped and looked at the severe wounds.

"How bad is it?" He asked.
"It's bad and I'm not sure what to think of the fact that you bleed black blood." I said.

Derek's eyes were closing.

"No. No. No, don't you dare die on me." I sobbed and felt for a pulse.

I couldn't find it. I tried to listen to his heartbeat. He had a steady heartbeat. I sighed in relief and cleaned the wounds with some water to get the dirt out. I turned the whole place around to find any bandages but i didn't find anything. I sighed again, this time out of frustration. I wanted to help but I couldn't. I walked to Derek and looked at him. He was sound asleep. I sighed and looked out the window to the moon. I heard some groaning behind me. I turned around. Derek tried to sit up.

"Careful." I said.
"I have to find the others. They think I'm dead." Derek said.
"You almost were." I said.
"Why are you still here." Derek asked.
"I couldn't leave you for dead."
"Skyler you shouldn't be here."
"I should because I don't know how you are still alive but you didn't look so good you are still one open wound. You need a doctor or much rest. Going out looking your friends isn't exactly something you can do now." I sighed.
"Thank you for looking after me but you shouldn't be here."
"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't."
"You don't know me." He sighed.
"Then tell me about yourself because that's what a first date is for isn't it?" I smiled.
"No, that's what I mean a normal guy would take you out on a proper date, not let you patch them up when they nearly died." Derek said.
"It's true that this is not a normal first date but I've been on worse dates. I have a feeling that this actually might work."
"I can't do this because everyone around me... Everyone gets hurt."
"I've been hurt before."
"Not like this I mean like I'm hurt right now."
"I'm not going to get hurt." I hushed.
"If you stick around long enough you will."
"I'll be fine." I hushed and kissed him.

Derek snaked his arms around me and kissed back.

"I'm serious Skyler." He tried.
"So am I." I said and kissed him again.
"No." He tried again.
"No matter how hard you try to push me out I'm not going. I'm here and we're stuck in this mess together." I smiled.

Derek smiled and forgot about his pain for a second. He didn't realise that the love he got was speeding up the healing process.

...

For AlexandraWolf21 Hope you liked it. Sorry it took me so long :)