Tyler Hoechlin Requested

You visit him on set

....

Holland invited me on set since it was Tyler's birthday. Today 11 September I arrived on set with our 2-year old daughter in the back babbling along the radio. Holland was already waiting for me.

"Hey!" I smiled.
"Hi!" She cheered.

I hugged her. She was sold by the little toddler in my arms.

"Can you hold her I have to take the baby bag."
"Give me the toddler I want her." She smiled.
"You can't have her I carried her inside of me for 9 months. She's mine." I smiled.
"Too bad she's adorable."
"Watch her for 2 hours and say that again." I laughed.
"I'd love to." She smiled.
"And to think I have to do this again for 8 more months." I mumbled.
"Really?" She asked and cheered happily.
"Our little secret." I smiled.
"What? He doesn't know?"
"I just found out today what did you expect? Telepathy?" I laughed.
"This is so exciting."
"I can't wait to tell him. My gift is a box with a pacifier." I smiled excited.
"That's great he's filming let's go to my room you can rest." She smiled.
"Holland you are my hero." I smiled.
"You are so welcome." She smiled and took care of the little girl in her arms.

I suddenly felt nauseous.

"I don't feel so well." I said.
"Come on there is a toilet down this hall."

I hated morning sickness. Holland put my kid down and held my hair. I saw her crawl away. She was super fast. I pointed at her, but Holland missed the clue. When I was done I told her, my daughter was going on one of her many adventures. Holland ran after her. I drank some water to clean the awful taste in my mouth. After that I followed her. My daughter had managed to crawl on set where Derek was. Holland stopped me they just started filming. Tyler was on the ground.

"Really I thought it was my smile." He said.
"Daddy." Our daughter said and crawled to him.
"Cut!" Jeff shouted.
"My daughter?" Tyler smiled and picked her up.

She laughed and it was music in his ears.

"Where is mommy?" He asked.
"Here." I smiled.
"You're here!" Tyler smiled and kissed me.

I kissed back.

"I can't believe it you're here!"
"And skip my fiancé's birthday? Never in a million years." I smiled.
"I love you."

The cast started singing happy birthday. I joined them. They brought in a huge cake. Tyler went all shy.

"Thank you guys. This is the best gift you could've ever gotten me. I love you guys so much. This is amazing thank you guys." He smiled.
"Before you blow out the candles I want you to open my gift." I smiled.

It was a little box.

"This is not the puppy I begged you for."
"Just open it."
"You didn't push it in right?" He asked concerned.
"No!" I laughed.

He opened it and saw the pacifier. He smiled and looked at me and back to the present.

"It's like a puppy." I smiled.
"It's better than a puppy!" He smiled and kissed me.

The whole cast cheered. Tyler was so happy he couldn't say anything. He was so happy. Your daughter and Tyler blew out the candles together and He couldn't be more happy. After some cake after and bubbles the crew called it a day. Tyler and I walk back to his dressing room leaving our daughter with Holland and Posey so we could have some rest. I laid on his couch an Tyler kissed my tummy.

"Hey there little one you're probably too small to hear me but it's me your father. We won't see each other for a long while but when you do come out I promise you. I'll be the coolest dad you can dream of. I'll see you soon my precious." He smiled.

I giggled and took his hand.

"I love you." I smiled.
"I love you too." He smiled and kissed me.
"I can't wait for us to have another baby." I smiled.
"It's kind of great isn't it."

I agreed and yawned. Tyler sat down at the side of my head and I used his lap as pillow. He stroke my hair and I fell asleep.

...

For AlexandraWolf21 Hope you like it!