Dylan Sprayberry Requested

He proposes on TW set

...

I visited Dylan Sprayberry on set for our 2 year anniversary. He was just about to end shooting for the day, so I was waiting around his trailer enjoying the night sky. I started wandering around. I thought about our fist date.

"Treasure, you look amazing tonight." Dylan smiled as he came to pick me up."
"It's nothing special." I blushed.
"It is, you look like a princess and I look like the stableboy."
"I like the stableboy." I smiled.

Dylan smiled.

"Thank you for the compliment. As you might discover I don't accept them easily."
"It's okay, I'll fight you to make you believe it." Dylan joked.

I let out a chuckle.

"Anyway, Treasure, you're ride awaits you." He joked making a little bow.

I heard a horse and got a bit confused. I snapped out of my daydreaming and turned around. Dylan was horseback riding. I smiled.

"Dylan what's going on? When did you learn how to do horseback riding?" I asked surprised.
"Just now." He smiled proudly.
"Why?" I smiled.
"I'm going to take you somewhere." Dylan smiled.
"Why?" I asked again.
"It's a surprise, do you trust me?" Dylan asked and held out his hand.
"Well I've been with you this long, my stableboy." I joked and took his hand.

Dylan pulled me on the horse and had a grin on his face.

"You okay, princess?" Dylan asked.
"Terrified is the word I would use." I said and hugged him tight.
"It's okay I've got you." Dylan smiled.

He carefully went to the lacrosse field. There was a little picnic area prepared.

"Dylan." I gasped.
"Do you like it?" He asked.
"I love it." I smiled.

Dylan stopped and jumped off. He held his arms out and I lowered myself into them. He kissed me before placing me on my feet. Tyler Posey tried to take the horse as invisible as possible.

"I wanted to make tonight and tomorrow the best times you had so far, because I'm in love with you. I keep telling you that over the phone when we are away but when we're together maybe I don't show it enough so this is my promise to you that, if it depended on me, this is forever." Dylan smiled.
"It'll always be forever." I smiled.
"Then let's make it official." Dylan smirked and got out a little box.

I gasped as he got down on one knee and took my hand.

"Dylan." I couldn't even speak right now.
"Just hear me out. Treasure, this is the right thing to do right now. I don't care that I'm only 20. I love you so much. Each day, each second, I fall for you even more. Melissa told me the same she told Scott when I asked her for advice. She said: 'You fall in love more than once.'. I couldn't argue with her because it's true. I fell in love again but it' with you again. I keep falling in love with you and it's the best feeling in the world. I never want to lose you like ever. For the past two years the things I wanted to do the most was come home to you and do whatever you wanted to do because I didn't care at all what it was I just wanted to be with you and that is what I want to do for the rest of my life. So Treasure, will you marry me?" He asked and opened the little box to reveal a beautiful ring.

I was full on crying and nodded. Dylan slipped the ring on my finger and kissed me. I put my arms around his neck. His arms slipped around my waist and he swung me around. Some of the cast and crew members came out of their hiding spot and clapped.

"I can't believe this is real." I smiled and felt so happy.
"It's real. We're getting married." Dylan smiled and kissed me again, "I love you Treasure."
"I love you too." I smiled and looked at the ring.

" I smiled and looked at the ring

"Do you like it?" Dylan asked.
"This must've cost a fortune." I sighed.
"It was worth every penny." Dylan smiled.

I blushed.

"Let's sit down, I prepared a lovely picnic to go with it." Dylan smiled.

...

For treasure4900000007 Hope you liked it.