Derek requested

You confess your love and win training

...

I groaned. The pain was getting in my way.

"Again." Derek said.
"Can't we take 5?" I asked.
"This is training not summer camp." Derek said.
"I've noticed." I mumbled.
"If you want to survive in this pack as a human then you have to be able to defend yourself. We deal with Alpha's kanima's, hunters and now something bigger. You need to focus and get better. Again." Derek said.
"They can't kill me if you do." I sighed.
"You won't get far if you just look pretty. Those gorgeous brown orbs won't save your life"
"So you think my eyes are gorgeous?" I smirked.
"Again." He said avoiding my remark.

I took out my daggers and we started fighting again. I was more the offensive type instead of defending my ground. Derek smiled.

"Get that smirk of your face." I said exhausted.
"Your offence is great now defences." Derek said
"Defence?" I asked surprised.

He flashed his eyes red and and attacked me. I was having trouble defending myself. He got rid of my daggers. I was taken by surprise and Derek had me pinned to the ground. I tried everything to get loose.

"Find a way to get out. Use your brain." He said.

I tried a few classic ways but then I stopped fighting. I pushed my head forward and my lips crashed onto his. Derek melted into the kiss. He picked me up from the floor as I wrapped my arms and legs around his body. I pulled back from the heated make out session. I blushed looked at the ground. Derek lifted my chin up and kissed me.

"Enough training for today." He smiled.
"I am enjoying this training though." I smiled.
"I can train you." He smiled.
"I can train you, you mean." I smiled and kissed him.

Best training so far.

...

For okokokokokokokkok Hope you like it.