Liam Requested

You died in his arms

...

Liam and I were best friends, lovers even. We were fighting off some hunters in some old warehouse, when all of a sudden a bullet hit me in my stomach. I looked up and saw Kate Argent she dropped her gun and ran away because she was outnumbered. I lifted up my shirt. Liam saw the bullet and screamed it out. He lost Hayden losing you would be the dead of him. I wasn't healing. I fell to my knees and Liam caught me.

"Treasure?" Liam asked.
"Liam." I smiled.
"Guys!? What happened?" Scott asked.
"She's been shot." Liam cried.
"I'm okay." I lied.
"Why aren't you healing?" Scott asked.
"Because she can't." Derek said after examining the bullet.
"What?" Scott asked.
"Last time I saw Kate she had 1 bullet of wolfsbane for you, Scott, it's deadly. She's got less than 24 hours." Derek said.
"No!" Liam cried.
"It's okay." I hushed.
"No don't." He said.
"I'm not going anywhere." I hushed.
"Scott maybe it's best to leave them alone." Derek sighed.
"If you need us we're outside." Scott said.
"Scott and Derek, thank you for everything."

Scott smiled a bit and left. Liam held me close. We were waiting for the bullet to get to my heart. Liam took away my initial agonizing pain. I listened to his heartbeat. It was my favorite music.

"Does it hurt?" Liam asked.
"Not anymore." I said.
"You feel cold, take my jacket." He said and put it around my shoulders.
"Thank you."
"You're going to be okay."
"I'm not Liam and I'm terrified."
"Of death?" He asked.
"Of leaving you." I said letting my tears flow.
"I love you, Treasure." He said kissing the top of my head.
"I love you more Liam. You were the only guy I've ever loved." I said, my eyes were closing.
"Hey stay awake." Liam said.
"I can't hold on much longer." I said.
"You have to, I can't loose you. Not yet." Liam cried.
"Here take my necklace I'll always be with you." I pushed it in his hand.

He kissed the top of my head again. I felt the wolfsbane filling up my lungs. I couldn't breathe. Liam's veins turned black and he took away most of my pain but it was too much to handle.

"Liam you have to make it stop please." I begged.
"What?" He asked.
"Please."
"Treasure?" He asked.

I screamed out my pain. Scott covered his ears. He couldn't take the pain but he had to be strong. Liam kissed me and then stabbed his nails in my stomach. His eyes turned an icy blue

"I love you." I smiled weakly and closed my eyes for good.
"I love you too." Liam cried.

My body went numb. Liam took me in his arms and carried me outside to the pack that had come together. Lydia was crying because she saw me as her sister. Liam placed me in the middle of the circle. He was broken and lost. Mason hugged his friend, but Liam pulled away.

"I'm fine." He lied and walked away.

They knew he was lying. Scott took you to the morgue and a private funeral would be arranged. The pack was broken. Everyone was worried about Liam but he seemed fine. Everyone at school had heard about the tragedy. Scott was looking for his beta and found him with the lacrosse team. He was telling jokes like everything was fine. He kept an eye on Liam for the rest of the day and asked Mason how he acted in class but Mason couldn't tell him more then he already knew. Scott follow the beta to his house.

"How are you fine?" Scott asked mad.
"I'm not fine, Scott!" He said flashing his eyes an icy blue colour.
"What did you do?" Scott asked.
"I killed my girlfriend, that's right I stabbed her. I killed her. She asked me to kill her. So I did! I'm not fine!" He shouted.
"What's wrong with you?"
"Too much! Too much is wrong with me. You can't fix me. Not without her." Liam cried, finally letting his emotions pour out.

Scott hugged his beta tight.

"I loved her, Scott, I loved her more than anyone else." Liam cried.
"I know you did." He hushed.
"I try to act like nothing is wrong but every time I'm at my locker I hope she jumps on my back or surprises me. Every time I close my eyes I see her around. I pray to every spiritual thing that she didn't die that it's some sick mind trick. It can't be real!" He cried.
"If I could change the past I would but I can't, so I will do everything I can to find Kate and kill her for what she did. I promise."
"No, I don't want you to."
"But she killed her." Scott said.
"But you're my Alpha I'm damaged and hard to fix but I'm not lost because you're there with me if I lose you too I have nothing. Of course I want Kate dead. More than anything but you're not getting yourself killed because I'm broken." Liam said and held my necklace.
"What's that?" Scott asked supporting his beta through the most difficult time.
"Her necklace. She gave it to me just before you know. It has a picture of us in it. Our first kiss. I look at it and smile at the good times we had but I know she's not there and the tears come back." He said.
"You stopped the pain before she would feel hours of agonizing pain. You can't blame yourself for this." Scott sighed.
"I wish she was here." Liam mumbled.
"She is in the form of a star. You can't see her but she's there." Scott smiled.
"Thanks Scott." He sighed and looked up as the night fell.
"We can get through this." Scott hushed.

Liam held the necklace close and let the alpha comfort him.

...

For treasure4900000007 I hope you like it. Here's a hug for the tears.