Chapter 7

Camilia's Pov

C: Rubin did you get the information I asked for on Teresa?

R: Yes, I have it right here ( he said as he pulls out his phone )

C: Show me?

R: Her name is Teresa Mendoza ( as he showed me, her mexico ID ) She's from Culiacán. She was a sales girl  in the Buelna Mercado. Then  spent the last five years as money changers on Calle Juarez with her sister . (then he started to swipe to the next picture) She lived with Guero and her sister  here. I got in, looked around. Nothing really.

C:( I start to look through all the pictures he had on the phone) How did Guero steal from Epifanio? How did he do it? ( i asked him)

R: The details I got were they had someone in with the Federales. They were getting back seized cocaine, re-selling it for themselves.

C: Who took them out?

R: Batman got Guero and Gato and Pote, they dealt with Chino

C: What about her family?

R: Mm, just manly her sister Luna but other than that nothing. Also Epifanio mostly killed off anything she cared about. He has men everywhere looking for her and her sister. California, Florida, Arizona. Whatever he wants her for,it's very important.

C: Important enough to pretend they don't mean anything. Thank you for the information.

R:Camilia, there is something else I found but it's about Teresa but Luna, her little sister.

C: Which is?

R: The is no record of her nor a valid birth certiicate. It's like she doesn't exist. ( that can't be)

C: What that isn't possible.

R: But i found out something more bigger than that?

C: Which is what exactly?

R: On every record of her parents, they only had one child due to dying during child birth and  that one child is said to be teresa, well from the paper work. Teresa was raised by her father intill she was 14 due. He was killed in an accident.

C: That doesn't make any sense. Then who is Luna Mendoza?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teresa's Pov

I woke up and and found that all my belonging were gone. So I decide to ask this lady,whom I'm guessing was sewwing a shirt but couldn't see much of what it is.

{ they spoke in spanish but im doing the translation}

T: Do you know where my stuff is? My jacket. ( i asked her, loud enough for her to hear me )

Lady: No one took anything. (then started to tilt her head to the other side of the room ) He moved you up, b'tch. ( who did ) It was James. (I look at the other side of the room, some of the girls from the other side were looking at me ) You sleep with the mules now. Congrats.

Getting up from the bed  and started moving  quickly to the other side and look around for my bed. I saw my stuff  laying on top of it. I opened my bag and looked for my phone but got interrupted in my searching process by my little sister Luna, whom I haven't seen much since we got to camilia's warehouse.