Chapter 9

Luna's Pov

We were in the truck, when we saw tere get out a van and she was just standing there looking kinda lost and hurt. Like if something happened to her, James saw her too. As we approached her, she got somewhat startled. But at first she didn't want to get in the truck but eventually she got in. But from the look of something, James knew what just happened to Tere. One because he was pissed and simply because he has the " I told you face" but guessing it probably has something to do with Camilia but I knew that either James or Camilia will tell me what happened to Tere. Simply because knowing teresa, she is still mad at me and I care about her but I'm stll upset about home she treated me. I was too busy in my own little world that I barely listened to the converstation or move like an arguement. So i tried to caught up on what they were saying.

J: I didn't even know that was gonna happen.( what happened ) The thins you need to understand is that's who she is( who is she, is it camilia? shut up luna, just keep listening ) and the second you thing you know where you're at, the ground shifts underneath you. ( what the hell are they talking about ) I told you, be careful. ( when did he tell her this ) Now you know what I mean. The last time I'm gonna talk about this. ( Ughh okay maybe I should break the tense in here but as I was about to speak, the truck stops in front of this place. Then James starts out the window and does some head signals with this old dude.)

L: Who's the guy with the hose? The one you justed nodded to?

J: We own him. If I ever see him watering his plants, and he doesn't stop by the time I get there, I keep driving.

L: Oh

J: And there's our buyer.

L: Okay lets go.

--

-

As James turns off the car getting ready to get out, Tere and I decide to get out as well. But James doesn't like it for one bit.

J: What are you too are doing?

L: Well I want to meet him, I don't know teresa's reason, so.

T: Luna I want to meet him too.

J: No, both of you don't want to meet him.

L: You don't have the right to choose for us. James.

J: Yes. Yes I do.

T: And why is that?

J: If he sees both of your faces, He knows both of you. She knows both of you know him. So seehow that works?

L: Okay so If we know to much, were indispensable.

T: And If we know to little, were disposable.

L: So now can we go?

J: Did both of you listen to a word I said ? ( Yes. No. Yes. Not much of it )

{ it was pure silent we he asked us. }

L: Do you really want us to answer that? So James can we just go now? Or do you wanna continue this arguement?

J: Fine. Lets Go. ( ha ha we win )

As we approached this creepy tall man, he just keeps on staring at teresa and I. So I decide to be behind James, will teresa walked beside him. I got to admit. James it hella fine and good lucking but He is too high for my standards and I'm too low on his standard. He probably like Teresa, I see the way he talks to her, constantly getting angry at her. All the time. Some chemistry they have. I like him, but I know that it can never happened. I was rudely introruppted by the creepy guy asking James about us.