Chapter 19

luna's pov

"Mom? I have something to tell you."

"What is it?"

"Mom..... I'm-"

"You're what?"

'I'm pregnant" When I told her, I refused to look her in the eyes, scared of her reaction.

"Who's the father" was all she asked

"Luna, tell me who the father is?" I was scared to tell her it was James but I have to tell her.

"James is the father"

Once those words left my mouth, the less expected thing happened. She slapped me.

"How...How could you do this to me. How dumb can you be. This is a big risk to the family and the business. If your father finds out he will kill James. He gonna talk away your child like he did with me"

"Mom"

"Luna how can you let this happened?"

"Mom, it was accident."

"How far along are you?"

"I don't know, but James told me that the doctor told him I was about 3 to 4 months"

"We need to make sure, I'm gonna call my people and get you a doctor to make sure you and the baby are okay but as right now I have things to do. Go to your room and rest will I make the appointment."

"Okay, and mom?"

"What?"

"Thank you for not getting that mad at me."

"Oh I'm am mad, but theres nothing I can do to undo this. And don't think I'm gonna let James slide on this either."

"Mom, please don't be hard on him. He been protecting me since you been here in Mexico. But most importantly don't kill him. My child needs it's father. Please promise me you won't kill or hurt him?"

"Luna"

"Mom, please. Promise me"

"Okay, but I'm not making any promises when it comes to your father finding out"

"All that matter right now is your word mom.

and with I gave her a goodbye hug and headed to my room, I was honestly tired from the flight but also hungry for some pickles. So on the way to my room, I stopped by the kitchen and toke the jar of pickles and a jar of peanut butter.

---------------

- L A T E R   T H A T   N I G H T -

It was around 7:24 P.M, when I woke up from my nap. I was alseep for almost 7 hours. Dang I was tried but all I was think about how long has it been since I last shower. So I get up from the bed and decide to take a quick shower before looking for my mom. When I got out the shower it was currently  7:56 P.M and it was time to go see what mom was up too.