Chapter 15

Teresa's Pov

A lot happened on the ride back to the warehouse. One of Camilia's men got shot at badly and something was completely wrong with my sister. I feel bad that I really didn't care much of her wellness. Yes, she's my sister but she's not my biological sister. You see the thing about Luna is she was giving to my parents at only a few weeks old, I was 9 at the time. This man told my parents to call her Luna, which is actually her middle name. Her really name is Estefanía (Stephanie) Luna Vargas, yes just like Epifanio and Camilia Vargas. A long time ago when my parent's were murdered during my first communion, he made me promise that I'll protect her with all my life but falled way too many times. Don Epifano knows that Luna is his daughter from the time he saw her at the Christmas party, the one Guero toke us too. That's why he wants us both not because of the book Guero gave me but because he wanted his daughter back, he wants to hide her again to keep his leverage on Camilia. But with everything going on,It was time I told Camilia the truth about Luna. But the harder thing about all of this I had to do it soon before things get worse. Everyone in the warehouse was worried mostly about the dude that got shot at while others gentle watched over an unresponsive Luna. Camilia still hasn't arrived yet and I was getting way to overwhelmed with everything. I watched Luna kill a man, and it scared me, and what was worrying me more is the maid. The maid I promise that wouldn't be in any danger but know James and Camilia, there are gonna go sent men to go kill her and her family and I honestly didn't want that to happened. I was currently at the sink, washing away all the blood that is on my face and hands. This life is just to much for me. The life I had with Guero was way more perfect and normal than this. I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't see Camilia walk in.

"I know how hard this was for you, but do you really think you could have gotten out of that hotel room without witnessing what Luna did? No, she made sure that both of you got out alive and now she's not well. So how do you repay her by saving your life? You leave her side just because you disagree what she did. That cabron was gonna kill both of you and he wouldn't have blinked or shed a tear. Life is for the living Teresa. You should know that by now.Now pull yourself together cause we got some work to do."

With that she leaves me, alone with all the things she told me. But yet everything she was telling me, really didn't matter much because it the scene played over and over and over again in my head. No matter how hard I tried to pull myself together it didn't work

---------- 5 mins later ------------

I walked into the same room James and Camilia were in, they're watching the news. Seeing how bad it was and how much it was going to effect us. But James went straight for questions that needed answers.

" Give me the info you got on the maid. The maid in the room?"

I answered him but I gave him the response that he really didn't want to hear.

"She won't say anything. She was scared"

At this point, both Camilia and James were getting annoyed with me always trying to save someones life. They acted as other peoples lifes didn't really matter.

"This isn't a robbery anymore, Teresa.It's a murder investigation. The cops tend to lose their sense of humor at this point. We can't be tied to this.She's the only one who saw your face."

"I didn't get her name" I responsed with a lie, hoping that he will drop this conversation. But he wasn't taking the bait.

" I specifically said to take a picture of her ID"

"She was scared. I threatened her."

"So you didn't get it"

"I didn't get her name"

"Why? That's the first thing I told you."

At this point James was annoying me with all this questions. Causing us to argue in front of Camilia, who got annoyed with our fighting.

"Enough" Camilia told us, making us stop talking about the issue and then coutinues to talk to James, telling him to call the shrieff office to trace her done. but that wasn't all she was currently conserned with at the moment.

We were all concern with the well being of Luna. We still didn't know what was wrong with her. As we were done with our talk, Camilia had just informed us that both the doctors have arrived. One, Male for the guy who got shot and another One, Female, Doctor for Luna. As the time went on, James was on the phone with someone from Florida, who wouldn't stop blowing up his phone. While Camilia and I watch from the side lines.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James' Pov

I entered the room, which Luna was in.At this point it was just the three of us,Camilia was in the other room with the other doctor and Teresa was somewhere else being scared. The doctor was finishing up on her, when she turned to look at me.

"How is she?"

I asked the doctor as she was starting to put her stuff back in her bag.

" She is stable for now but she has to be more careful in her condition"

"What condition?"

" She's in her early stages of her pregnancy"

With that she gets up and leaves the room, She leaves me there, alone, lost in my own thoughts. I don't know how to response to this. She's pregnant with my child. I shouldn't had let that night happen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Narrator

Two days, Luna remain asleep. Alot of things happened. Teresa ran to Mexico in search for the book, Guero gave her with the help of Brenda but also with the maid, that James was sent to go killed due to being discovered by John's older brother who had just arrived from Florida. James found out alone the way that Teresa had taken Maria to Mexico in order to protect her from Camilia but that wil endanger her. The whole time Camilia knew nothing of Luna's condition and unaware of Teresa plans due to James keeping it from her. James mission was to find teresa and bring her back before Camilia finds out the truth. During this whole time, Camilia was with Epifano. Camilia soon finds out from Epifano the real reason he really wants Teresa and Luna. He lied about the reason for Teresa but when it came to the reason of Luna. Lets just saw,Camilia didn't take it well, because the whole time she was looking for her lost daughter. She was actually there the whole time and Camilia wanted nothing more to just get home to her daughter and tell her the truth of who she really was.