Chapter 20 part 2

Edited by: delennjadzia 

Zendaya's P.O.V. 

I laid sprawled on my couch, looking through the pictures on the Instagram account of tomholland2013. I found a picture with one of Tom's brothers tagged in it alongside him, and sent a DM.

What? It's not like no one else has stalked someone on Instagram.

--------------

zendaya:

Heya Harry

harryholland64:

Woah! Hey Zendaya! Did my brother do anything bad?

Hahaha, no he's been amazing. I just want to ask you for a favor

Of course what do you need?

Not to sound weird but I need to know about his past relationships

Are you worried that one of his ex. girlfriends going to steal him away XD

You wish XD 

I want one of his ex. girlfriends to come up here with me and Tom.

Wouldn't that distract him? Plus why?

Staph asking questions and just do it!

My ship is on the line here.

Hmm, alright which one do you want to know about?

The one he can't stand

Why, if you want him to get back with one of his girlfriends?

What did I say! Nu questions just keep talking

______

Zendaya's P.O.V.

With that, he spilled everything. Wow, I should become a detective!

I learned more about this girl. I wanted to continue more but I had promised Y/n some frozen yogurt and I intended to fulfill that promise.

I put my phone in my pocket and drove to my favorite yogurt place. There I found Y/n inside with sunglasses on. I grabbed a hat from the back seat and slid on my sunglasses as well.

I sat in front of Y/n and she hit me on the shoulder.

"Ow, can't I have frozen yogurt in peace?" I asked, holding my shoulder dramatically even though it didn't actually hurt.

"What did you mean, 'you'll find out'?" she asked, sitting on the edge of her chair.

"What do you think I mean? You will find out... later," I told her, smiling.

"Tell me now, please!" She was basically begging. Fine.

"I was going to surprise you with your own car, but shoot," I said, lying through my teeth. I didn't want her to know that it was my doing when Alessandra arrived.

"Really? Awesome! Wait... Are you still gonna get the car?" she asked.

"Sure, why not," I said, kicking myself for saying that. I guess I have to get that for her, then... Dang it!

"Yay!" she exclaimed, putting her hands up. "I'm going to get my yogurt."

She got up and headed over to the counter while I got out my phone and started searching for Alessandra's Instagram.