Chapter 45

On the way back I told Zendaya everything I mean everything.

"Wow, I forgot how eventful your life is," She sat on my bed when we got to the house. 

"Sometimes I wish it wasn't but it's great right now," I slouched on my bed.

I saw my phone got off and I decided to check it out.
___________

alessandrababe:

Tom just can't stay away from you... He broke our deal and my heart. You should stay away, think about all of his fans knowing about your relationship.

All the hate you would get and him, himself. Good luck ❤️
__________________________

What the...

I looked at Z with wide eyes. "What? What happened Y/n?" She said trying to peek up at my phone.

"C' mon you didn't tell me you were dating Tom even though you guys are both bad at keeping secrets," She went on and on.

"Alright, you know about the girl I told you about when Tom broke up with me. She's actually going to tell the public about us," I got up knowing I should tell Tom right away.

"Dang, that's determination right there," Z said holding a pillow.

"Not helping," I rolled my eyes and walking out of the door.

As I walked to Tom's room I saw him on his bed asleep already. This is an important topic but I guess I should wait a bit.

"Y/n.." I heard Tom groan from his sleep.  I smiled while laying on top of him.

"Hey is it that bad if everyone knows about us?" I said face down on his chest.

"At first didn't think so, but now I'm not sure." He put his arms around me.

"I think it would be less drama if we just came out and said it together, but if your career-"

" Y/n I don't care about my career of that means I can't be with the person I love, " Tom sat up making me adjust myself. I couldn't help to not blush at that.  Wait...did he just say....that he.... Waitttttttt

I was getting so clustered that I was just starting at him. When I caught back to reality I saw him smirking at me. That jerk...

" How shoulder do it then?" I said putting my head at the crook of the neck. Trying to avoid my awkward state.

" You know that interview they told me about and I turned down. Well, maybe we should just go there and tell the world about us." Tom said grabbing the phone.

"And no more Alessandra! I'm so nervous, " I got up from him and put on a casual f/c dress.

"Z I need you to be my mental support!" I said walking towards her.

"Always had and will be, " Z said  saluting to me, " what's going on?"

"Tom and I are going to tell everyone about us!" I smiled happily.

" Well, of course, I'm so glad I got to know before everyone else did or else I would have been mad." Z laughed at then gave me the death stare.

"Got it, got it. I think Tom said that he was going to drive us there." Z nodded her head and then shoo me off.

Tom and I got to the interview and she started to ask questions fast because we requested little time. She mainly talked to Tom since it was his interview then she got to the question.

" Well, I see that you are here with your co-worker Y/n who is playing Ms. Marvel. Is there a reason why you brought her along?"

Tom looked at me then smiled, " There is a reason why I brought her here is to discuss something I would like to tell my and her supporters. I didn't want to post a picture with a caption but talk as if we are face to face. I want to tell them that we are now dating."

I heard a few gasps and I continue the answer, " We didn't want to tell everyone right away because of the cons that would affect our careers. Then I thought that true supporters of Tom and I would stay by our side."

"Wow, you heard it from yourself. I bet your supporters will stay by you guys. You make a great couple. Thank you Tom Holland and Y/n Kick for join us today. That's all."

Tom grabbed my hand and kissed me greatly. " You don't know how much I wanted to kiss you out in public." I kissed him again and smiled.