Chapter 39

Edited by: delennjadzia 

Y/N P.O.V. 

It was fun catching up with Audra, teasing her about Robert, and being chased around by Zenny (well deserved because I stole some of her food). Somehow, though I'm still not sure exactly how it happened, I was able to convince the managers to let Audra come on our plane.

The next day I hugged Zenny goodbye and rushed to help Aud pack. Audra took me to the airport for us to board the private jet—a private jet, that's right—as we sung along to our favorite songs the whole drive there.

I looked through the pictures on my phone of myself and my cast-mates and laughed at some, showing them to Audra.

"Y/n... Why do you have so many pictures of Tom?" Aud asked, looking over my shoulder.

I quickly put my phone down and smiled. "Because we like sending weird and funny pictures to each other. Plus we have a game of stealing one another's phones and taking a weird amount of pictures."

"You guys seem... friendly," Aud said, laughing.

"Oh come on, go hang out with Robert or something! Speaking of Robert," I murmured, seeing everyone at the plane. Tom noticed me coming and waved, running over to me.

"Hey, Y/n, have a nice trip?" Tom asked, smiling down at me.

"Sure, Tom" I told him, even though my voice was kind of suffering from all of the singing.

"Ah, so you're this Tom Y/n has been talking about," Audra said with a smile. I forced myself to neither blush nor scowl at her.

"She talks about me?" He crossed his arms with a smirk.

"Hey! Your mom knew me because you talked about me! You don't have any room to tease," I accused Tom, pointing at him.

Audra laughed and put out a hand with a flourish. "I'm Audra.Y/n is basically my kid. Nice meeting you."

"Nice to meet you too, Audra." Tom laughed as well.

"Ooo, the plane! We should take pictures!" I exclaimed, giving the phone to Audra then running up to the plane.

"I got a picture of Y/n; I'm guessing you want a picture, too, Tom?" Audra asked, heading up next to me with Tom by her side.

"Sure," Tom said, handing his phone to Audra and posing dramatically. I would have laughed at his staging, but the picture did turn out really well so I kept it in.

 I would have laughed at his staging, but the picture did turn out really well so I kept it in

The three of us boarded the plane together, Tom right in front of me and Audra a step behind. Sneaking a glance to my side, I found that there was ample room in the cabin, and Robert was sitting by himself. I smirked and ushered Tom into a seat before sitting next to him, and pointed across the aisle to the seat next to Robert.

"Audra, could you sit over there?" I asked her. "I want you close enough to talk to, but Tom and I are here."

Audra froze for a brief moment.

I laughed. "Robert, you wouldn't mind, right?" I asked my friend.

Robert shrugged and flashed a thumbs up. "Who am I to split up a trio?"

"Perfect," I said. Completely and totally perfect.