Chapter 44 part 3!~

Y/n P.O.V

~~

T

om grinned and met my eyes after I set him for the embrace. "I think we're a proper dynamic due, Ms. Marvel."

"You've got that right, Spider-Man." I wished so much I could kiss him at that moment, but instead I just winked and tapped him on the shoulder. "You're it, sucker! Beach tag, go!"

~~

I laughed the whole way that I was running away from Tom. While I heard his laughter from time to time.

I listened to his heart-filled laughter while he was running after me, and smiled to myself. I didn't notice how cute his laughter is.
~
In a matter of minutes I was on the ground and Tom was ontop of me, half out of breath and his hair kinda wet from runinng so much. His eyes looking into my soul as I looked at him rightfully back with the same eyes.

"G..gotcha.." Tom said in between each breath he took. He fell by my side smiling like no tomorrow and I couldn't help smiling as well.

"You can run..fast," He laughed to himself.

"I ..definitely didn't throw.. things at you as I ran in a ...zig-zag pattern," I stated sarcastically, out of breath as well. I can barely breath. Am I even alive anymore?

"Well did a good job at it," He said really bringing out his strong english accent.

"Man your so sweaty," I said pushing him off of me and getting up laughing. While he joined in but stayed on the ground for a while.

When I started to walk forward to be with the rest of the humans I call friends, humming just a few songs.

Is when Tom came running towards me picking me up, running the opposite direction,"Not yet princess."

"Princess?"

"What? You don't like?" He stop running and continue walking. While breathing hard.

"N..No it's just unexpected. Plus are you okay?" I said getting off of him and begin to laugh awkwardly looking away, "Where are we going by the way?"

"Away from the ship dads and ship queens, and I think so you're light," Tom held my hand and continue walking to another spot, arm to arm.

We found this cute place that was far away from the others. I thought I heard one of the ship dads screaming "Where's my otp?"

Tom sat on the ground and motion for me to sit next to him. I personally don't like sand on my rear end. I just quietly sat on Tom's lap.

Snap!

I thought I heard a camera go off and looked around to try to see anyone.

"Are you the one okay?" Tom said trying to figure out what I was looking at.

Weird I really thought I heard something...

"I just thought I heard something must be an animal stepping on a stick," As I remove the thought of someone actually being here.

I felt Tom lay back to the sand. So I turned around facing him..

"Weirdo,"He looked up at me and smiled with a little of blush but I was to busy to notice anything I was just checking my surroundings.

"Dork," I brought my attention back to him sticking my tongue out jokingly.

"Hey do you know how to do the circus hanging thing?" He said looking at a tree.

"Well somewhat it was part of my training, " I said looking at the tree as well recognizing his idea, "You mean aerial silks?"

"Well yeah, I kinda...may have stolen mine during training," He said pulling it out of his jacket.

"Tom! How do you just steal one?"

"By doing a contest of seeing how can hide it better and forgetting about it. I'll give it back," He said sitting up being one inch from my face.

He kissed my check and got up knocking me off. "Oof-" I exclaimed.

'You know, you walk out the door. You see someone that you know, and they ask you how you are, and you just have to say that you’re fine, when you’re not really fine, but you just can’t get into it because they would never understand.' I just lay there not caring about the sand anymore. Laughing a little at my old memes.

When I stopped my thoughts because I was Tom saying my name over and over, "Y/n- finally mind if you take a picture of me like this?"

He was sitting on the silks and handing me his phone. "Sorry, just thinking," I excused myself.

"What about?"

"Dank dead memes, now pose" I took the picture and gave him back the phone,"There you go."

"Come here you," Tom whined a bit asking for me to sit down with him. I rolled my eyes for a bit playfully. Then sat on his lap as he posted his picture.