Taken

Above is the San Diego Comic Con table read for the 2nd season of Miraculous Ladybug. There ARE SPOILERS. Just warning. Enjoy!

Adrien had just finished talking to the police. He told them what he had found the other night and what he believed happened. He made his way to the Dupian-Cheng bakery house, worried for Marinette. There where search parties, but no one had any clue what happened.

Marinette woke up, tied to a chair. She tried to escape, but without her Ladybug strength, she couldn't do anything. Marinette saw a door open in front of her. She couldn't believe who she saw. "N-no! It can't be!", Marinette said terrified. "Hawkmoth!?"

Hawkmoth smirked at his name. "Why are you doing this?", she asked. "I know that you and Chat Noir are friends and he would come and save you without a second thought, so I am using you as bait for my trap.", Hawkmoth laughed. Marinette lowered her head as tears fell from her face. Of course Chat would come for her. He would fall right into Hawkmoth's trap. "Chat. For once, don't save me.", Marinette whispered, as she watched Hawkmoth walk out the door.

The class was quiet. They didn't make a noise as they walked to their seats, upset. Marinette was their amazing class president, who stood up for those who got bullied, and put others before herself. Why anyone wanted to take her is unknown. Ms Bustier still taught the class, but she knew none of them were listening. Adrien sighed as he tried to focus, but knowing his princess was in danger made him boil with rage. Whoever took her ways going to pay.

LATER AT LUNCH

Adrien, Alya, and Nino sat at their lunch table, discussing what could've happened. "Someone could've took her out of anger.", Nino suggested. "But who would be mad at her", Alya sighed. Adrien stayed quiet, thinking. Then Alya made a suggestion. "Well what if she knows something no one else does?". Adrien jumped. Marinette knew he was Chat. "Who else knows that? How did they even hear?", Adrien whispered to himself, but Alya being the perceptive person she is, heard. "What are you and Marinette hiding?", Alya asked. Nino leaned in with her. "Umm...I..", Adrien didn't know how to respond. He sighed. "Maybe it is time to tell you"

So so so so sorry for this super duper ultra short chapter, but I have to do some things. I will make a long chapter soon. Sorry for making you wait at a cliffhanger.Thanks for reading 📚. I will be back soon.