Allegiance

Ice Tribe

King: William Feng Suo (William is the reincarnation of Ka Suo)

Queen: Victoria( the reincarnation of Li Luo)
Personality: Resolute attitude, friendly and helpful

Clothing: rose pink with steel satin and silver rose skirt

Prince: Ying Kong Shi/(Martin Ray Ma)
The descendant of Ice And Fire Tribe.
At first cold and mysterious but Tanda was able to open his heart, his personality has become warmer and kinder much less of his old personality and has a soft side. Forgives Yan Da's past and is willing to be with her for the rest of eternity.
Clothing: Snowy white fabric with silver cut line prince outfit.

Fire Tribe

Queen: Yanda
Martin forgives of her past and he eventually falls in love with Yanda, putting the past behind and her personality has changed, before it was hatred and ruthlessness, now more soft, friendlier and saddened by her past and tries to forgets it all. She becomes the new queen of fire tribe and has decided to change the old ruthless ways and traditions of fire tribe, making fire tribe a more friendly tribe and an ally along with ice tribe, she also becomes the princess of Ice tribe when she marries Shi.
Personality: fierce, stubborn, and ambitious, but learned to become more soft and caring

Dream tribe

King: Xin Jiu, king  of astrologers, forever loyal and kind man who faithfully serves Ka Suo, the King of Ice tribe (Xu Ke is his reincarnation form)

Spirit Tribe
Queen: Chao Ya

Healer tribe
King: Huang Tuo
Queen: Yue sheng (Luna is her reincarnation)

Guardian of Realms
Qin Chu
Yangdan

Mermaid tribe:
Queen: Lan Shang/(Mady is her reincarnation) (Mady isn't very interested in ruling her kingdom and prefers to travel a lot, so she quickly crowned Candy's parents, making Candy as the next heir.)

Note: There are 5 Sea kingdoms, North, South, East, West and Middle. Lan Shang rules the Middle Sea Kingdom. Taeyong's father Ruled the entire North and East.

Descendants (Next-generation rulers):

Y/N as the lost Fire Princess (modern descendant of Fire Tribe). (Half adeptus and dragon)
She is an adopted mermaid princess along with Candy

Candy: the future Mermaid Queen of Middle Sea Kingdom.

Dragon Empire

Taeyong as the Dragon Prince/Dragon King of Dragon Tribe (Sea Kingdom of the North) who is in love with Y/N.

Shadow Kingdom
BTS as the Seven Legendary Shadow Princes (Inspired by Map Of Soul 7) of the Shadow Kingdom.
Rm as the crown prince,
Suga As Guardian of Three Realms
V as the Shadow prince who is half vampire and also one of the Guardians of Three Realms,

Note: Suga and V guard and control Three realms: Gods Realm, Human Realm and Dream Realm.  The four winds or guardians control geography and weather of certain parts of the land.

Jin in charge of the North
Jimin in charge of the South
J Hope in charge of the East
Jungkook in charge of the West

Fun fact: Suga and Felix were Y/N's childhood friend.

Kingdom Insights: Their Kingdom is located in front of Holy Shrine mountain, separating the Ice Kingdom and the Fire Kingdom. Since Fire and Ice tribe are no longer at war and now allies, the land between them became a new kingdom, which gave rise to new tribes. BTS is one of the largest kingdoms, they have Shadow Palace, Persona Forest that surrounds Lake BST (Blood Sweat Tears) known to have healing properties. There are many civilians and guardians in this kingdom to protect the precious resources the Shadow kingdom has.

Lightning Empire

Bangchan as the crown prince of Lightning, Felix as the younger prince.

Kingdom Geography: Their Kingdom is located beyond a hidden cove of the Great Coral Reef of Australia.

Enemies:

Irene as the mermaid princess and Yeri as the Siren princess. Their parents rule the Western sea, who are constantly at war with the Lightning Empire and Dragon tribe.