Pearls

Weeks Later

"Hey Candy!" Called Mark.

"Yeah?" Asked Candy.

"Can you go find this treasure that lies in our palace?" Asked Mark.

"What is it?" Asked Candy.

"Those pearls in your sister's room, touch one and you won't be afraid of anyone." Pointed Renjun as he ate a bag of chips.

Chenle made a dolphin laugh and patted Candy on the back.

"Go! I'm not kidding it's really effective!" Smiled Chenle mischiviously.

After asking Y/N if she can hang out and clean her room, she agreed. Candy took a step toward the room, she peeked through the door way. She opened the door with a light click, and stepped inside the royal bedroom.  The so called "treasure" Chenle and friends wanted her to find so she can be "more brave" towards certain people.

Candy looked around, and then she saw the pearls, they were huge and round. She gingerly reached to touch one. It felt smooth, a mixture feeling of cold and warmth. Candy carefully lifted it from the bed to feel the weight.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Growled a voice suddenly.

Candy flinched and had dropped the huge pearl which rolled down the bed, onto the soft carpet below.

She heard a couple laughter and snickers coming from outside the room.

Candy didn't have to turn around to know who it is.

"WELL?!" Growled Taeyong, as he looked like he was about to breathe fire onto Candy.

"I..I, I was just here to clean the room for Y/N." She sputtered.

"And stealing my babies?" Growled Taeyong as he barred his teeth.

More laughter and snickers sounded behind her.

"Well sorry Taeyong!  I didn't know they were your babies!" Apologized Candy, lifting her hands up in defence.

"Not until now!" Hissed Taeyong as he carefully picked up the huge, round pearl.

"I'm really sorry!" Goes Candy.

"Who gave you this crazy idea?!" Asked Taeyong, raising a dangerous eyebrow at her.

"You see, Mark and some of his other brothers says if I touched this I will aquire special powers and have this sense of courage!" Explained Candy

"Nonesense!" Snarled Taeyong as a he lunged at Candy.

Candy screamed and sprinted out the door without looking back.  A burst of flame came after her and she jumped in fright

Taeyong then shifted back and glanced around the hallway and living room.

"Which one of you started this false rumour?!" He challenged.

All of the brothers quickly dropped whatever they were holding and quickly fled the scene.

Taeyong then went back inside the bedroom.

Y/N's Pov

Taeyong greeted me happily as he attacked me with a hug.

"I was only gone for a shower." I chuckled.

"I know, but I wanna cuddle." He replies as he gave a pouty face.

"Alright." I replied as I let him warm me.