Secret date

Y/N's Pov

"We've been meeting like this in secret and I don't see this as a problem." I began.

"Please I just don't want you to get hurt." He says gently as he stroked my hair.

Taeyong then followed me inside the palace.

Candy giggled as she ate seaweed crackers with Jungkook.

"You know, I really want to come to the surface and the land again." Began Taeyong.

"Really?" I Asked .

"Yeah, I really want to see if anything has changed." He replies gently.

"Oh right." I replied.

"Tell me how do you remember the land?" He asked.

"I don't know why, but I just do." I replied truthfully.

Taeyong kissed me again,
"Wanna go to the surface tomorrow tonight?" He asked.

"Sure, its just Candy's father told us we will never be mermaids again and loose our tails if we walk on land but that children's myth, doesn't scare me." I replied with a shrug.

"Haha, so you'd rather have legs!" He joked.

"Yeah, I've seen how fast you can run with them and walk, faster than someone swimming." I joked.

"Haha, no kidding." Smiled Taeyong.

"Candy isn't scared either, she wants to explore too." I replied.

"Wow what a great best friend you got there, you want her to explore with us?" He asked.

"Yes, I'll ask her later,  Jungkook and her can join us to watch the fireworks." I replied.

"Good she won't be third wheeling." Smirked Taeyong.

Later

Taeyong then followed me to my room.

He nuzzled me gently and made a mark. His little dragon teeth nibbling me as he cuddled me.

The kelp surrounding the pearl bed managed to hide us. 

Afternoon

I don't know why but as I woke up the mark from Taeyong on my neck stung. It was as if to remind me he will always be my soul mate and future king.

I rubbed my neck as I got up, Taeyong the poor prince, I just hope he will escape from Irene and Yeri soon.

"Let me know if you become conceived, that way it will give an excuse to Irene for me to leave her." Smiled Taeyong as he kissed me.

"Taeyong you smart little dragon." I smiled as I pinched his cheek.

Taeyong quickly left out the shell window and went back to his kingdom.

I clutched the crystal heart-shaped necklace he gave me and smiled.