Shadow Kingdom

(A/N: Inspiration from Map Of Soul and Shadow (Seven). Persona forest is located infront of Holy Shrine mountain you actually belong to Shadow Kingdom despite being Yanda and Shi's descendant.)

"Boys thank you for coming with me to this adventure." Smiled Bang PD as he laughed.

"No problem." Replied Rm as he sat quietly next to BangPD.

The car suddenly drove through something and the atmosphere around them began to ripple.

"Is everyone feeling alright? Not dizzy right?" Asked Rm as he glanced back at the others.

Suddenly, the car they were in transformed to a horse carriage.

Hobi, Jimin and Jin screamed, while Suga, V Jungkook and even Rm yelled.

"Guys welcome to your kingdom, you are the rulers of this place please protect this Kingdom and its citizens." Replied BangPD suddenly.

"What the?!" Began Suga.

"My clothes!!!" Yelled Jungkook.

"Woah!" Yelled Jin.

Rm glanced at BangPD waiting for more answers.

Monthes later

Suga held up a hand as he clutched his sword.

"Who are you? What are you doing at the Northern border?!" Suga growled as he stood next to J Hope.

"Oh we just came here to greet the new rulers of the kingdom." Replied Bangchan.

"And you are?" Asked Suga.

"I am Bangchan from SKZ Kingdom." Replied Bangchan.

"The Lightning kingdom?" Asked Suga.

"Yep! Also a message for King Namjoon, Prince Jackson Wang gives his greetings!" Smiled Bangchan.

"Great, thanks for the gifts." Replied Suga.

"Hey Y/N! Stop patrolling, come see this!" Hollered J Hope.

"Alright!" Replied the girl in the fire and ice princess armor.

She ran between Hobi and Suga.

"Woah!" She comments as she opened the gift from her friend Prince Felix.

Meanwhile in Snowblade City

Yanda smiled at Shi.

"We have successfully found the right ruler for Fire and Ice, now we just need a king." Smiled Victoria as she glanced at the snow orb.

"I'm sure she find one will herself." Smiled Yanda.

" True." Smiled Ying.

Meanwhile in the Northern Sea Kingdom

"No father, I do not want to marry Yeri or Irene, because I am with love with someone else." Taeyong protested to his father with a serious tone.

"But this is for the peace between the Western Sea." his father countered.

"I will only marry the girl I love, she's still out there, I will find her father and bring her," replied Taeyong.

"Taeyong please listen to me." his father tried to stop Taeyong, but couldn't.

"No! I am in love with Y/N and that'll never change!" Yelled Taeyong as he ran out the Dragon Palace.