Longing

Far away, in another dimension, the snow fell eternally. Shi stood next to Xian Xue, one of the ancestors of Ice Tribe.

"Is it possible to travel back to Earth/the human realm?" Asked  Shi.

"I'm not sure, but its possible, there must be a way to teleport, or you find another veiled lotus and wish from it." Replied Xian Xue, catching a sakura petal in his hands.

"I have another quesion, since Yan Zhu is dead, is there still a last piece of soul remaining of Yanda, I just miss her." Replied Shi.

"I visited the ruins of Fire Empire, I thought Yan Zhu's spirit was still their meaning she's trying to reincarnate, but as I got closer to the glow, the flame around me dispersed and it was not Yan Zhu but Yanda's remaining soul."

"Is it still there?" Asked Shi

"I do not know, you could check." Replied Xian xue.

Shi walked towards the ruins of what once was known as the Fire Empire. He walked towards the mysterious glow that was coming from the crack.

The aura came close, the little piece of flame appeared on Shi's hand.
Shi forced his aura into the flame, the flame then got bigger, big enough for Shi to gently set it on the lava flowing ground. The aura started to glow brighter and brighter, so bright Shi shielded his eyes.

When Shi opened his eyes, before him stood Yanda, revived and smiling gently at Shi.