Shopping

The boxes weren't too heavy to carry, it was only a few things Victoria needed.

William helped her carry most of the heavy things.

The pair then went shopping to the mall in the afternoon.

"Everytime I go to the mall, it reminds me of you, bringing me to the human realm to shop for things." Began William as he smiled at the thought of the memmory.

"It reminds me too, I brought you to the shops, back then everyone was walking around, outside the dusty paths. I remember the surprised look on your face when you saw what a fish is!" Laughed Victoria in reply as she held William's hand.

The pair walked into Sephora. The make up was amazingly displayed. There were nail polishes, perfumes, lipsticks, eye shadows, blushes, contours, mascaras, you name it. All kinds of make up was neatly displayed, samples too. Victoria looked around the nail polish and perfume sections, William looked at the colognes.

"Need any help miss?" Asked a friendly, blond young employee.

"Yes, I was wondering how much was this perfume and the nail polish." Replied Victoria.

"Sure, No problem Miss, I can take it too the front and do a price check for you." He smiled

"Oh and check how much this is too." Said William, placing the navy blue cologne in the store employee's hands.

"No problem Sir!" Smiled the employee

"Your total will be $78.52 because its on sale!" Smiled the employee.

Victoria was grabbing her wallet and was about to pay the price; when Wiliam's hand came in, stopping her.

"No, I can pay!" Said Victoria.

"No, I insist on buying this for you." Smiled William.

"Alright." Smiled Victoria, she continued. "But at least let me buy you lunch."

"I'm paying for that too! Nice try Victoria!" Laughed William.

"Would you like a bag Miss?" Asked the employee.

"Yes please." Replied Victoria.

"Alright, have a nice day." Said the employee

Victoria and William smiled and walked hand in hand along the mall.