Them

In the Normal Realm

Y/N's pov

I kept noticing someone was glancing at me, I don't know who. I continued to drink and enjoy my hot chocolate in the cafe. Its great the fact that I'll be able to spend Winterbreak and Chinese New Year in China. I felt a warm pulse emitted from my hands to warm my drink. Confused, I decided to continue talking to my bestfriend.

The women and young man who kept making eye contact towards us, I wonder why.

I poked Candy's arm and whispered about this.

The red and black haired women suddenly stood up and walked up to us.

"Hi, can you come with us?" She Asked.

"Why?!" I asked.

"Its important." She replied.

"Why should we trust you?" I asked.

Without thinking she and the guy reached for my hand.

I didn't have time to react and was pulled into an unknown realm.

Into the Realm of Ice Fantasy

"Woah?!" I yelled.

"She is the Fire Tribe's descendant! Look!" Yelled Yanda.

"Well done Yanda." Replied Yan Zhu.

"Let's not scare her." Suggest Shi.

I screamed and raised my hands in defence.

Suddenly a wall of ice with blazing fire at my feet appeared.

I screamed again and tried to hold my ground.

"Calm down girl, we aren't here to hurt you." Says Yan Zhu.

"Let me explain..." began Shi.

"Explain that you kidnapped me?!" I asked sarcastically.

"Just please listen!" Pleaded Shi.

"Y/N, L/N You are the future Fire Queen, because you are a descendant of Fire tribe. You see in order for the six tribes to continue to thrive, we are searching for future rulers, the next generation you could say." Explained Yanda.

"Why me?!" I asked.

"Because you are my descendant, meaning I am your ancestor, you have fire powers but also ice powers."

"Wait what she has ice powers?!" yelled Yan Zhu.

"The ice powers yes, did you see that ice and fire shield she just formed when she raised her hands?!" Yelled Yanda.

"I was gonna tell you guys but now you know!" Shrugged Shi.

"You knew all along?! That's why you came with me to search for her!" Laughed Yanda.

"Woah so I'm a future queen, what do I do now?!" I asked.

"Just stay and train with us, we will teach you how to rule a kingdom." Says Yanda.

"Don't worry ruling a kingdom isn't that hard! You see my brother, he's super kind, funny and loyal, he puts his family, friends and people above himself." Smiled Shi.

"What about...." I began.

"We know you have a lot of questions Y/N, but just come with us, we won't hurt you, we are here to help and guide you through the process." Smiled Shi as he lead the way.

I couldn't protest so I followed.

Meanwhile in the human realm

"Taeyong, its time for you to follow the family's legacy of the sea." Says Taeyong's father suddenly one day.

"What is it father? Why now?! You always out at sea with mom, always hiding your so called 'business' and suddenly come back now?!" Replied Taeyong, unhappy.

"Look Taeyong you won't regret coming down to the sea with me, I have a big surprise for you, I think its finally time for you to know." Smiled Taeyong's father.

"Fine, where we going?" Asked Taeyong as he followed his father into the sea.

"To the crystal caves of the East Pacific!" Smiled his father.

When they arrived, Taeyong was astounded by the beautiful palace found when they exited the cave.

"Son, you are our future dragon king, one day this kingdom will be all yours." Smiled his father.

"So this was what you've been keeping me for over ten years?!" Replied Taeyong.

"Now go and explore and be back before night fall." Smiled his father.

Taeyong ran and laughed like a little kid that just found a new playground.

His father laughed, so did his mother and sister.