Storming the Fortress

Basquiat~Pentagon

"Attack!" Commanded Bangchan.

Taeyong was in a dual with Bangchan.

Immediatly, I hurried my way down the flight of stairs.

Felix had managed to manuever his way from the battling soldiers to find me.

I suddenly screamed.

Yeri had somehow stolen the Diamond Sword Martin and Yanda gave me when I returned. She was going to strike me and also Irene, but missed because Felix got in the way, to protect me. I honestly don't know how Yeri managed  to steal the sword while I was in Taeyong's room.

Felix began to slowly cough up blood, and I rushed to his side.

Irene, who was behind me, widened her eyes too as she lowered her dagger.

"Felix!" Yelled Bangchan as he struck Taeyong in the chest with his sword. Bangchan shoved Taeyong away and ran at Irene with elecricity pulsing from his sword.

"It was her!" Yelled Irene, pointing menacingly at Yeri.

"I didn't mean too! I was going to kill her!" Protested Yeri.

"Doesn't matter, both of you shall pay!" Yelled Bangchan.

Bangchan struck Irene first and then stormed towards Yeri.

Taeyong sent a sword towards Bangchan but ended up killing Yeri.

"Call off your army Bangchan, Let us help Felix." I ordered as I carefully carried Felix back toward our palace.

"Fine." Replied Bangchan with tears threatening to fall.

"Straykids Retreat to the palace! Listen to the queen!" Commanded Bangchan.

The Straykids members all ran towards Felix with concern.

I cried and the tears that fell endlssly turned into red crystals onto the cement.

Taeyong, clutching his wound,  glared at Bangchan.

"Leave now! You heard her, we'll take care of Felix. Now leave before I order them to kill you." Growled Taeyong, a small flame formed around his hands about to strike Bangchan.

"King Taeyong with all do respect, we'll stay, in agreement I have called off my army. We will stay here and wait for him to wake up." replied Bangchan with a determined look.

"Very well, but if you try anything then you will be executed without hesitation." Growled Taeyong.

Bangchan and I.N. helped me carry Felix into the palace.

"The lava pool of the fire palace has healing properties, it should work for him." Replied Taeyong briskly, looking away.

"He was going to give you a very special gift from the small treasures he gathered around the Australian seas." Cried Bangchan.

"He was so happy seeing you all the time, and talked about you all the time." Sobs Changbin.

I.N. and the other Straykids members cried silently in the background too.

"He's going to be okay." I replied reassuringly as I gently placed him into the healing pool.

The ruby pool had red and blue crystals, which balanced the temperature of the flowing lava. It had a warm temperature, it was like almost thirty degrees celsius to be exact.