Explanations

In Snow Blade City

Yanda followes Shi, and tried her best to keep up.

"So we visit this place first?" She asked, glancing at Shi.

"Yes, to find clues from every location of each tribe." Replied Shi.

"What clues?" Asked Yanda.

"Artifacts or something." Replied Shi.

"Let's travel fast so we can get back to our normal realm." Suggested Yanda.

"Sure, I just hope whatever brought us here isn't something bad." Replied Shi.

"I'm sure it won't." Yanda says as she got on a cloud.

"I hope so too." Replied Shi.

They arrived to Holy Shrine mountain, Xian Xue was there. Xian Xue looked shocked from something.

Shi and Yanda immediatly ran to him to check his wounds.

"Look! Yan Zhu and She Ni are here, I tried stopping them for fighting but I couldn't." Says Xian Xue.

"They're both alive?!" Screeched Yanda.

"Also your brother and his friends appeared out of no where Prince Shi." Says Xian Xue.

William, Victoria, Xing Jiu and Lan Shang looked puzzled and confused.

"Shi is that you?!" Yelled William as he ran towards Shi.

Shi stopped his tracks and turned around to the owner voice.

"William Ka Suo!" Yelled Shi happily as he let his brother give him a hug.

Yan Zhu and She Ni were glaring at eachother.

"It looks like before we are to live on, we must find our descendants to rule the tribes and the realms." Says She Ni.

"Looks like we will have to work together after all." Replied Yan Zhu with a sigh.

"Yan Zhu we will not hesitate to kill you if your up to no good again!" Warned Xian Xue.

"Oh please, I changed." Replied Yan Zhu rolling her eyes.

"Who are you anyways? Why are you always manipulating us Fire Tribe to kill the other tribe?! What vengence do you hold anyways?!" Growled Yanda angrily.

"Oh Yanda that's because I'm your mother." Replied Yan Zhu.

"NONESENSE! My Mother Died When I was Born!" Yelled Yanda angrily as she drew out her huge Fire stone sword.

"I didn't die, I was trapped inside a mirror, someone locked me in that mirror realm. I thought it was Ice Tribe but it turned out to be Yuan Ji. I hope Yuan Ji's soul won't come back like we did, he caused a total chaos between 6 tribes for some reason." Replied Yan Zhu.

"You still don't realize what the war has cost us." Replied Shi, with a cold gaze.

"Well we can't exactly blame on one person, she shares the blame right?" Replied William.

"William has a point." Replied Victoria as she gently held William's hand.

"We just have to find our descendants/next generation rules and we can go live on our normal lives?!" Asked William.

"Yep." Replied Shi.

"Let's get going then." Says William happily.