Chapter 2

Annie POV

"Guys, where are you going?" I asked after finishing my smoothie. Reiner and Bert decided that they'll skip their classes and stay with me but they suddenly got up after exchanging glances with each other.

"Did you tell Ackerman?" Reiner asked looking at me.

"No. I decided that she doesn't need to know." I answered but their eyes widen.

"No." Bert hissed. "She's going to help you if she likes it or not." He got out his skateboard that I had an engraving of 'Colossal Titan." I and Reiner had one too but mine says 'Female Titan' and Reiner's says 'Armoured Titan'. "I and Reiner are going out alright." He said.

I knew that was a lie.

"Stop lying," I muttered, the blanket still wrapped around me. "Where are you going?"

"We're going to talk to Ackerman," Reiner answered, grabbing his skateboard too and the two tall men left.

And I didn't have any energy so I just laid down.

. . .

Mikasa POV.

I recognized the people that wanted to kill me. Reiner and Bertolt.

"What do you want with Mikasa?" Eren asked standing up and putting an arm in front of me for 'protection'.

"How funny." Reiner scoffed. "Everyone knows you can't defend her, Jaeger." He looked at me. "All we want is to talk to Ackerman."

Talk?

More like murder me.

"Really?" Connie asked. "We can basically feel how much you want to kill her." Right beside him was Sasha who was having fun eating, simply ignoring everything going on around her. "Besides you could talk with her right now."

"No." Bertolt cut in. "It has to be private we want to save her the embarrassment." He looked at me. Glared at me. Hatred. "We need to talk." He hissed. No growled.

"Mikasa you don't have to go with them," Eren assured me. I shook my head.

"I'll go with you guys," I answered. They nodded leaving indicating that I should follow them. "Where are we going?"

"To our dorm." The super tall one answered. We turned corners. Until they stopped at a door. "In here."

The place was big. It has three rooms. Each door had a label.

"Reiner? Bertolt? What's going on?" I heard a female choke out. I looked over to the person.

Annie.

I'm surprised that I remember her name. I usually don't remember my one night stands.

"Annie you're going to tell her." The blond male answered. "You have to because she's not leaving until you do."

"Tell me what?" I asked, confused. Annie had an angry/upset look. She started breathing heavily.

"What if I don't want to tell her?" She questioned looking at the two males.

"Well, Ackerman doesn't leave the dorm. You have to deal with looking at her and I take away your books." The tall man answered.

"You wouldn't dare." She hissed.

"Oh, we would."

"Fine." She whispered. "But you fucking males leave." They nodded and left leaving me with Annie.

"So what are you going to tell me?" I asked. "Because I have class in a few minutes and I don't want to be late."

She looked at me and then at the floor then back to me. "What I'm going to say will ruin you."

"Just get on with it." I snapped. My hands in my jacket pockets.

"Jeez, are you on your fucking period?" She hissed and rolled her eyes. "Anyways I'm going to say this as casual as possible." She took a breath. "I'm pregnant and you're the father- I mean mother."

What?

What the fuck?

"Is this supposed to be some fucking joke?" I asked. "because it's not funny. I'm leaving."

"So you are a bitch." I snapped my head towards her my icy glare not affecting her. "So you think I'm joking. Haven't you wonder why I wasn't in class today? Better yet I have fucking proof. Wanna see?" She got up and went into a room and threw something at me. "Heads up!"

I barely caught it but I did. I looked at my hands.

Saw a pregnancy test.

Positive.

I let it fall out of my hands. "Are you sure that I'm the one?"

"Yeah because I started feeling horrible after I left that night when we had our one night stand. At first, I thought I was sick because I was with you but then I took the test and it was positive." She explained. "So answer this, please. Are you a bitch that's going to leave me? Or not?" She looked at the floor and then scoffed. "Nevermind I know what you're the answer is. So just leave, pretend like we never talked to each other."

"Are you going to keep the baby?" I whispered.

I feel horrible.

I'm fucking disgusted with my self.

"Are you stupid Ackerman? Of course, I'm going to keep it. I'm not a heartless monster."

That's good.

Then I could help.

"The baby has a right to know who her other mother is," I whispered. She looked at me,

"What are you talking about?" She hissed.

I heard the campus bell meaning class started.

"I want to help!" I yelled putting my hands into a fist.

I saw her shrug her shoulders, "Alright. You're going to help." I saw her smile. "But first stop acting like this is some anime drama."

"Alright." I smiled back.

"Do you know that means you're going to spend more time with me, right?" She asked. I nodded not seeing what's wrong with that. "You're friends are bitches. Especially that horse face. How would they react? Don't you care about your status?"

I squinted my eyes at her "What's more important is you and the baby but I really should get to class." Reiner and Bertolt then came inside.

"I want to be the godparent!" Bert yelled hugging Annie. Reiner pushed him off of Annie.

"You guys are dating right?" They nodded. "Which one is the women in the relationship?"

"Bert" "Reiner." They both replied at the same time. Annie rubbed her temple.

"Reiner your gonna be the godmother. Bert, you're the godfather." She closed her eyes. "I'm tired. I wanna sleep so everyone get the fuck away from me."

Everyone laughed. I went to my class late, while Bert and Reiner stayed with Annie.

What am I suppose to say to my friends?