Chapter 8

Mikasa's POV

Annie and I stayed after the class for Miss. Hanji. I knew she would go tell my parents and the fact that I was failing her class too. "Ms. Hanji you wanted us to stay after?" I asked as politely as I could. Annie right behind me staring at the floor. 

Hanji stared at us for a second before talking. "You two disrupted the class with your note passing."

"We're sorry." Annie quickly let out. "It won't happen again. Can we please go?" Annie already started walking for the door but was stopped by Hanji. 

"Not so fast." The teacher said smiling brightly. "How far along are you?" 

Annie laughed nervously as she tried to cover up the fact and I smiled dumbly because I found it cute. "What do you mean?"

Hanji rolled her eyes. "If you need any help you can just ask me." She went back to her seat. "You can leave now. I had personal experience in what you two are going through."

. . .

It was lunch, Annie and I separated to different tables. "Guess what!" Jean yelled out excited. "I got everyone invited to a party tonight since It's a Friday."

It's been a while since I went to a party. I really didn't want to go to one.

I rather spend my time with Annie and see the baby bump progress.

How do I explain that to my friends?

"I can't," I admitted silently. "I'm busy."

Jean laughed. "Not too busy for your personal needs. Come to the party with everyone."

My personal needs could go fuck themselves or itself.

Look where it brought me.

Look where it brought Annie.

We're both going to be parents at age 18.

"Actually, Mikasa shouldn't come," Eren said agreeing with me. I looked at him. "Her grades are going up, slowly but surely. We can't have a party break down her streak."

Forgot to mention, ever since Annie started helping me, things in class started getting easier.

If my grades go up a little bit more, I can finally go into the Pre-Med electives.

"Yes," I said. "That is true. Besides I have to work on a health project."

"Oh!" Eren exclaimed. "What's Annie like?"

"She's a lot like you sort of," I said shrugging my shoulder. "She's going into Computer Science just like you, so you'll probably see her in one of your classes later on in the year."

"Really?" Eren asked astonished. His eyes showed curiosity.

"She also plays games on her computer."

"So you think she'll know how to fix my pc at the dorm?"

"I don't know. I could ask her if you want. I was actually going to her dorm today after classes."

Eren smiled.

As I looked at him, I thought about telling him about the pregnancy.

As I thought about that everything seemed to be easy.

. . .

Gym, last class of the day.

I hated it.

Well, I don't hate the class.

I hate the people in it. Especially the girls. They are annoying.

"Everyone in your squad!" Levi yelled out. "Before we start out the third unit of the year, I have to announce something. Volleyball tryouts are this month if you are interested, come to this gym in two weeks.

Volleyball.

I love it.

I raised my hand. "This is the first time you mention a volleyball team!"

"Yes." He deadpanned. "I know, it was recently made by Erwin Smith, the principle. So please if you find it worthwhile join the team so I won't lose my job. It's co-ed by the way."

I looked at Eren. He shook his head and then looked up at Levi. "Is there a soccer team?"

Levi nodded. "Yes."

"Who's on the team?" Eren asked.

"Reiner and Bertolt. Only them." Levi answered. "If you want to join go ask those two."

. . .

Annie collapsed on her bed. I laid down beside her. "Nothing bad will happen, don't worry," I reassured her. 

"Stop acting like your my girlfriend," She said. I smirked and got on top of her straddling her legs with mine. 

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I asked. I slowly placed my head against her neck. "I could make it happen."

"Stop, Mikasa," Annie whispered. "And if we did start dating, how would I know you'll be committed? You're still known as a player on campus."

I frowned against her neck. "You can trust me."

"I really want to." Annie sighed.

I looked into her eyes. "It's not about me cheating is it?" I asked quietly. "You're scared that I would leave you and the baby, is that it?" Annie looked at me and nodded slightly. "Annie I know between my rights and wrongs and I always try to fix my wrongs. Just let me in."

I brought my lips closer to hers. "I don't want to open up." She admitted quietly.

I nodded. "I know. You don't have to admit everything to me. You just need to trust me." I leaned in closer.

"Okay." She whispered.

"Do you trust me?" I asked.

"Yes."

"Can I kiss you?"

. . .

Cookies for a Mikannie kiss?

Sorry for any mistakes!