Chapter 7: Bumpy

Today was Saturday, my bag was packed and Shelby was gonna use my apartment till I came back. She pulled me into a hug, her mood was a lot better than it was last night.

"Hopefully he chooses you, I know he will because of the action I saw." She winked at me and a blush set on my cheeks.

"I'll see you Tuesday with the news." I said, grabbing my bag and walked to the car sent to pick me up.

As I got in the car, Shelby kept waving and smiling. I shook my head at the woman and enjoyed the long car ride.

As the car pulled in through the beautiful gates, all the other cars were there, all the other girls with to much makeup on.

One of the girls made me wanna vomit, she had to much, if I ever see her walking down the hall and I'm there, I will barf in her face and on those hideous heels.

My heart started pounding in my ears as I saw John, I was frozen in place as he walked to me and helped take my bag.

"So good to know that you came." John said as he kissed my hand.

"So fun to know I am here." I looked around, my red hair blew in the wind and it was getting colder by the minute.

He lead everyone inside, he started to introduce each of us.

"Let's go down the line of all of you." John went to the other end o a blonde, taller than I was. They all were.

I'm surrounded by female green giants, even though their not green.

"Sarah Marshall, Tanya Black, Rosemary Rodriguez, Ivy Scott, Olive Williams, Samantha Web and finally." He stopped right in front of me, he turned towards me and winked making heat rise to my cheeks.

"Angelic Hartman." He said as he hooked my bangs behind my ear. I heard one of the other girls give off a grunt.

"Why is he touching her, he should be touching me instead." The tall blonde, also known as Tanya, said. I rolled my eyes and John walked to a door.

"Everyone gets their own room. Tanya, Sarah." He kept calling names and giving them a room, but I was more interested in his right ass that followed with every motion,

"Angel your in this room." He opened a door way taller than I was, well shit, I hate doors now.

I slowly entered and it was massive. King sized bed, walk in closet, makeup mirror, it was like a room for a princess. I heard him chuckled as my face was in an 'O shape.

I felt strong arms wrap around my waist and his breath trickled down my neck.

"Welcome home Angel." He whispered in my ear, my body froze in place as he left.