Chapter 11: Quiet Time

The house was gonna be quiet in a couple hours. Ivy and Olive were still fighting against John about not being chosen. Sam was sitting with me as we listened to their arguing, it was to funny not to laugh.

"Damn Ivy sure is a screamer." Sam said as she sipped her coffee.

"I bet in more ways than one." I said raising my eyebrows making her snort. John soon walking, plopped down next to me and sighed in relief.

"They're finally gone." He said as I played with his hair making him relax. "Thank you Angel." He said as he kissed my cheek ever so softly. I looked up as the bell for Sam went off. She slowly stood up and hugged me. As her slender figure walked out of the room, I knew it wasn't goodbye as the doors closed behind her. "What would you like to do now Angel?" John asked scanning my face for an idea. I smiled lightly and leaned into him. I saw his eyes flash with something I couldn't explain as he kissed me.

The kiss was soft until he deepened it by pulling me onto his lap. The kiss slowly started getting rougher with every second. His hands slowly moved down from my waist to my thighs, my body shivered under his touch, anywhere his hands went, my skin felt heated. He slowly moved his hands under my shirt where bare skin would be touched. I could feel him making small circles into my skin making a small shudder come out from my lips. He lightly bites my lip and pulls away as he smiled at me and removed my shirt as he threw it somewhere like it was a torturous fabric. I giggled softly at his mouth trailed down my chin to my neck as he sucked softly.

"I'm glad your mine Angel." He said as he removed his shirt showing his perfectly toned muscles making my face flush. He grabbed my hips again and pulled me against him making the space between us gone. His lips trailed over the top of my stomach as he lingered there. Before I knew anything, we were both fully naked and laying in front of the fireplace breathing heavily. I traced his abs as sweat was still on them. He let out a light chuckle as he used his elbow to prop himself up and leaned over me.

"Well Angel. I think it's time for me to say goodnight." He said as he lightly put his lips to my forehead and laid back down. We somehow got back in his room, with no one noticing I will never know. I giggled softly and curled against him feeling the warmth coming off his body. He lightly stroked my red hair as his breathing became slow. I slowly looked up at his face to see that he was asleep. I slowly closed my eyes and listened to the sound of his breathing and his heartbeat until I was fully asleep with just the sounds of our breathing and cars driving by.

As the sun slowly came through the curtains, I felt around the bed but finding it empty. I sat up and held the blanket to my chest hiding my naked body as I heard the shower running. I slowly opened the bathroom door and blushed just as he was stepping out. The water droplets rolling down his chest made me bite my lip and close the door. I waited on the bed as I touched my lips and my arms as my skin was still hot from the night before. I heard the door of the bathroom open as he walked out in only a towel. He chuckled softly and walked up behind me and moved my hair to one side and left a soft gentle kiss on my neck. He lightly rubbed my shoulders and nipped at my skin making the sensation grow. He soon stopped and stood me up.

"Go take your shower Angel." He said as he walked to the closet leaving my skin heated.