Chapter Twelve: Sister Day

My shower cleaned up the smell of John but his touch still lingered on my skin. The towel was a little short, but it covered the main areas. I stepped out into the room to find it empty, and quickly walked to the closet only to run into a hard firm bare chest.

"Hello Angel." He said as he wrapped his arms around me, almost making the towel fall off. He lightly rubs my back. "Your sister called just a bit ago, wants to have a sister day." My face flushed as he handed me a flowery dress but I declined. I smiled at him and pulled out black skinny jeans and a red one shoulder long sleeve shirt. I shooed him out as he kept protesting. I laughed to myself as I locked the closet door and slipped on my clothes. He knocked on the door just as I walked out. He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist. He turned me towards a tall mirror and picked up a brush.

"So Angel, what will I do without you while your with your sister?" He asked as he brushed through my red hair. He lightly kissed my shoulder and grabbed a hair tie off the dresser.

"Here I'll do it." I said trying to grab for the hair tie but he raised his arm in the air so I couldn't reach it. I hate tall people. I sighed in defeat and turned my back to him. He lightly did my hair, no tugging and no harsh pulls. I blushed softly as he put a french braid on my shoulder and pulled my bangs out and slightly curled them with his finger. "How did you get good with hair?" I asked turning towards him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"My mother taught me, for when I have a daughter." He said. I started to worry a bit, where were his parents? I sucked in sharply and met his eyes.

"If you don't mind me asking, but where are your parents?" I asked. He smiled softly and kissed my forehead.

"In Italy for my sister's graduation from college." He said as he spun me around. "By the way, me and your father will have time to talk while your out." He said as he smiled bigger. I felt a shiver go down my back as I remembered my father was in the house.

"Okay, sounds fun." I said happily. He kissed me softly and handed me some combat boots and walked back in the closet for a shirt and socks. I slipped on the boots and tied them up. He walked back out in a tight short sleeve shirt showing his muscles. Heat rose to my cheeks as he walked to me and kissed me once again.

"A car is waiting for you outside." He said grabbing a leather jacket and gave it to me since it was almost winter. He hugged me one last time as he walked out the door to the kitchen to eat. Knowing Shelby was gonna buy me food, I smiled softly and walked to the door and saw the black car sitting outside. I walked out as he held the car door, I slipped in only to be met by my thirty-year-old sister. She smiled with her big brown eyes and hugged me as she saw the ring.

"My baby sister is getting married." She said excitedly. She finally let go of me as I took in deep breaths since she had a big hold on me where I couldn't breath. She smiled and took two glasses and picked up a bottle of champagne.

"What are you doing Shelby?" I asked as she got the cork out of the bottle, letting the white liquid pour into the glasses. She held my gaze as she handed me a glass.

"This is your bachelorette party." She said as she clicked her glass with mine and took a sip of hers. I wash speechless but slowly took a drink.

"I didn't know I was having a party." I said as she laughed lightly. She set her glass down and threw a tight black dress at me and closed the driver window. "Put that on, we're going to a club." She said as she turned her back to me and put on a tight green dress. She fixed her hair and walked to me and took out the braid. "There. Your ready." She said I was a little worried, did John ask her to do this without me knowing. She read my gaze and nodded. "John asked me last night. He planned the limo and champagne. I planed the club." She said as she crossed her legs.

"Where is the club?" I asked her, she looked out the window and sighed.

"It's gonna be a bit before we get there, but it's not that far now." She said as she pulled out her phone and typed in something I couldn't see. She smiled and put her phone away. "To the future." She said holding her glass out to me. I picked up mine and clicked it with hers as we took more drinks of it. I took the bottle and refilled my glass to the brim and drank a little more. She took the glass from me and smiled. The car came to a sudden stop and I looked around, the windows were tinted, but I could hear very loud music. The door to my left opened and the driver stood there holding it for us. I slipped out first and Shelby slipped out after me.

"Welcome to Club Delarosa." Shelby said as we fixed our dresses. She danced around a bit before we stopped. It was already dark, which was weird. Then I remembered, it's fall for fuck sake. Shelby held up her pass and we were let in right away. "John bought us VIP, so we get to sit up top. There is also a private dance floor, where only the best people go." She said as she pulled me along. We walked up a lot of stairs, I hate stairs. She smiled as she saw my sour face as we walked up the many stairs. "Sorry about the stairs, they don't have an elevator." She said as we reached a door. As she gave a slight knock, it open and smoke blew in my face. I looked inside only to see people dancing. Five people were up there and we walked to a back table. "Let's start this party!" She said excitedly as she grabbed drinks and the night began.