Chapter 2: Cry Wolf

The rest of the day went slowly, like how your watching the clock during school, it felt like that.

I sat on the phone with my older sister as she tried to get me to go back to John's and see if I get chosen. Which is probably not gonna happen.

"Come on Angie, this guy really seems to like you." Shelby, my sister, pushed on. I rolled my eyes and sighed into the phone.

"Shelby he's a rich man looking for a beautiful woman and someone who is talented. I might have that but I don't have the mo-" I cut myself off as I saw the thousand dollars sticking out of my wallet.

"Angelic?" She spoke into the phone. "Don't have what?" I heard the shuffling of her husband behind her.

"The money." I said. I still haven't told her but it was for the best. Her husband was a needy son of a bitch, even with sex.

"Angelic, I gotta go." She said, I heard the removing of clothing.

"Of course you do, you always end the call for his ass just to give him sex." I said, after I said that, the call needed and I threw my phone next to me. I got up and decided to go to sleep since it was already nine pm, and my body ached.

I grabbed one of my water bottles from the fridge and heard a knock on my door. As I opened the door, John stood there with a box of chocolates and one rose.

"I knew I'd find you here." He handed me both things to me and watched me. I look up at him. His tall, buff build made any girl melt.

"May I come in?" He asked, I realized I was staring. I stayed silent and let him in. His voice sounded like sex on a train. I bite my lip as I watched his butt cheeks as he walked.

I shook the thoughts out of my head and when he sat down, he patted the seat next to him. As I watched his lips move, I wondered how good they tasted, and the wonders he could do with his tongue and his hands.

As I sat next to him, he placed his hand on my thigh, a small chill went down my back.

"Angelic, you are so beautiful." He whispered in my ear. I felt his warm breath go down my neck making me close my eyes.

"I feel attracted to you somehow." He said, his voice making my heart melt, as he moved his fingers up my arm, my skin had goosebumps.

He faced me and started to lean in, only to stop mid way as he revived a phone call.

"I must go miss. Hartman, I will see you Saturday." He winked at me and left.

John Lown was in my house, and he almost kissed me.

What was happening to me?