Chapter Fourteen: Retry On Sister Night

Shelby and I sat in the bedroom I was given the first night I was here. She smiled as she pulled out many movies, expecting me to pick one. I looked through the seven movies there was and chose a simple one, Mi Amor. She skipped to the button on my wall and spoke into the intercom to the kitchen.

"Could someone please bring up some popcorn, drinks, and maybe dinner, thank you!" She said happily. The cooks loved that my sister was here and also my father, now they could cook for two more people. I smiled at my sister as she took the movie off my bed and walked to the large flat screen television. "Sisters night, renewed." She said as she popped it into the disc player attached to the television. A knock came to the door and I rushed to it. Shelby pouted as she was halfway to the door. I stuck my tongue out at her and opened the door. John stood there with our requested dinner, popcorn and sodas.

"Shelby requested this down to the kitchen." He said with a smile. I giggled and let him in to set it down. He set it down on my center piece and walked back to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me against him. "Our wedding is tomorrow." He said as he held me, I realized I needed to get my dress fitted. I smiled as Silvia stood outside the door with five other people. I looked in their hands, long wrapped items laid in their arms. I sighed and John walked out after kissing my head.

"We have five dresses for you, and Shelby here, chose each one. She knows your style." Silvia said, I smiled and each dress was unwrapped and hung up on a hook in the room. I gasped at the white dresses. Each one was beautiful. I walked to the first one closest to me and picked it up. I walked to the bathroom with Shelby in tow. I hung the dress on the hook in the bathroom and began to strip down to my undergarments.

"I forgot you had that." Shelby said pointing to a tattoo of a dragon and in the center said family. I smiled remembering the day I got it. I grabbed the dress again and slowly stepped into it, as it slipped over me. I looked into the mirror and instantly regretted choosing this dress. I sighed as it was to frilly. I slipped out of it as Shelby went to go grab another one. Shelby smiled as she walked back in with a shorter dress.

"What kind of dresses did you find?" I asked as I took the one she had away from her. She helped me into it, only to be dumbfounded as it didn't cover my ass.

"Well found you a dress for your honeymoon." She said laughing. She ran out before I hit her. I took off the dress and threw it in the direction of my bag. She came back in with a dress that was long, but not to long. It was a little hard to step into it, but we got it over me, and it fit like a glove. I turned to look in the mirror and was suddenly amazed. The dress was strapless, showing half my back. It reached the floor, and a cut went up to my thigh. Flower patterns lead up to my thigh, being see through. I gasped in happiness and jumped up and down.

"This is the one." I said excitedly. Shelby smiled as she grabbed the veil on the door and put it on my head. I smiled at the beauty and walked out for the helpers to see. Sylvia smiled and applauded with the others. I curtsied and went back into the bathroom to put on my clothes again.

"Let's go eat and watch our movie." Shelby said. I smiled but stopped her. She turned towards me.

"You still need to show me your dress." I said, she smiled and walked to my closet pulling out a short blue dress with white lining. I smiled as she walked to the bathroom and closed the door. I held my dress in the air and smiled with the beauty of it. Shelby soon stepped out and I was bewildered at the blue dress. The white lining almost looked like silver. Ha silver lining, that movie really made me cry, anyways. Shelby spun around and I saw the little part that hung to the floor, giving it that cascading effect.

"Did I do a little too much?" She asked as she grabbed the cloth that hung down to the floor. I shook my head and walked around her.

"I love it. Did you buy it?" I asked as I faced her, she blushed and looked down, shaking her head.

"No, I made this dress, and all the dresses you got to choose from." She said. I gasped and smiled big. I grabbed her hands and jumped around.

"They are so beautiful. I love them!" I said excitedly. She smiled and walked back to the bathroom to change. I got the helpers to leave and sat on the bed with the food and waited for Shelby to come out. She skipped out of the bathroom and grabbed the remote and pressed play for the movie. I smiled as I opened the food to have pizza in front of us.

"Wow they know us so well." She said, I laughed lightly as she took a slice of pizza as did I. "To marriages and happy endings." She said as she held her soda out to me as I did the same.

"Marriages and lovers." I smiled and winked at her. She blushed remembering Officer Reynolds. "You should have him as your plus one to the wedding tomorrow." I said as my eyes lite up. She blushed a deeper shade of red and grabbed her phone.

"Okay, let me text him and ask." She said. She grabbed the slip of paper with his number and typed it in and started texting the message. She is so lucky the commercials are playing right now. I see the scared look on her face as she pressed send. She pushed the off button and set her phone down.

"Well we will see what he says, until then, movie time." I smiled as I pressed play, the screen went black and then the intro to the movie started. I grabbed a slice of pizza as did Shelby and took a large bite, watching the movie so intently. I heard her phone go off and paused the movie. "Look at it." I said finishing my piece of pizza. She gasped and jumped up and down on her ass on the bed. I looked at her with curiosity, and she stopped and showed me the message.

'I'll go with you, especially with a really beautiful girl like you, any certain color I should wear that your sister request?' It read. I smiled big and handed her the phone.

"Just tell him blue, or just black. His choice." I said. I grabbed another piece of pizza as she finished up the text and set her phone down. "Oh and John has given you a bed personally for you, I just gotta press this red button for it and it will be brought up." I said as I pressed play on the movie and felt the water works starting. No one shall judge me, everyone cries on sad scenes. Shelby leaned on me as I closed the empty pizza box. Yes, we ate a huge box of pizza, two girls, fully grown ate a big pizza box and still drinking soda and wine. A light knock was on the door, I paused the movie and Shelby pouted since we we're on a very sexual part. I walked to the door and opened it to see our father.

"Ah, there are my girls." He said walking in with two small boxes, I got curious and shut the door. He sat down in the chair and waited for me to sit. I slowly sat down as he handed us each one of the small boxes. I smiled softly and opened it, inside was a beautiful red pendant on a gold chain and around it was gold vine designs. I looked over at Shelby and she held up a green pendant with silver vines and a silver chain. She smiled up at dad as I did, and I stood up and hugged him.

"Thank you daddy." I said softly. He chuckled into my hair and kissed my head. Then Shelby hugged him, her smile was wide.

"There is news to be told at her wedding." Shelby said, I gave a confused look and she finally got dad to leave and looked at me. "I'm gonna tell dad I'm pregnant, and I was gonna say it in my speech. I just need you to act like it's a huge surprise, is that good?" She asked me. I nodded excitedly and jumped back on the bed.

"Your such a bad mother for drinking." I said giving her a sour face, she laughed and sat down.

"I had the waiter give me water instead of vodka, and virgin drinks, I let him give you actual alcohol. This wine is just carbonated grape juice." She laughed again and I smacked her arm lightly. She continued laughing as she started to cry from laughing. "Man, that was a good enough laugh." She said as she took a drink of her grape juice.

"Then why did you act so drunk?" I asked watching her, she smirked and took a big gulp of her juice and stared me in my eyes.

"I've been drunk so many times, that I can act like I am." She said, I rolled my eyes and took my soda and took a drink. She lightly pushed me and I pushed play for the movie once again and laid against the wall feeling tired. I pushed the red button for her bed and waited until a knock came on the door. "Come in." Shelby said as Silvia and two butlers walked in with a queen bed, and plopped it on the floor.

"Thank you." I said as I laid down fully in my bed as Shelby got to her bed and laid down, I let the movie continue playing as I soon fell asleep, fully nervous for the next day to come.