~Fame gets you somewhere~

((Also what ever word is used in here I don't mean to offended anyone by it I swear.))

Keith was a famous person that was for sure. He always gots at least three or four people trailing behind him and when he sits down everybody fight over who's sitting with him. Keith hated this. Ever since he moved here he hasn't got anytime to himself. The only reason people hang out with him is because his dad is a famous actor which people all say is "hot" and since he was the best baseball player. Keith had never admitted to people that he was gay. Well except for his brother Takashi. Keith will never admit in a million years that his crush was the one and only Lance McLain. Lance McLain was the best football and basketball player at school. He always got girls attention. When Lance started school he was picked on for being Cuban, but after a couple years all the people that picked on him were bowing down to his feet, Keith had a big crush on him and knew his secret would never get out until one day.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Hello students of Voltron High!" Screeched a well known British voice through the intercoms.

"Welcome to another year of learning." Mr.Coran said.

Everyone groaned in the room. Right this moment Keith and lance were drowning in people. They each had girls at there side wanting either autographs or to go on a date with them. Keith and lance looked at each other equally scared. Lance and Keith have been known as rivals ever since Lance challenged Keith to a round of baseball and Keith obviously won. That only angered Lance making them fight a lot and get into arguments.

"Okay guys settle down." Mrs.Allura said causing everyone to site down immediately. Allura was strict and if you didn't listen....well I hope you like a missing ear and a sprained ankle because she didn't play around.

All the girls in the class stared dreamingly at both lance and Keith. Everything was as normal as last year until one of the kids shouted something that Keith thought no one knew.

"Hey guys did you know Kogane has a crush on McClain cuz he's a fag!!" Rolo shouted.

((Finally I changed it from cud to cuz. Thank god I finally did it. Also I didn't mean this to make anyone feel bad or to offended you. This legit is how the world is these days and I hate it. I feel that Rolo should get his ass kicked back to the curb I found him at. Even though I wrote this I don't support that kind of language since I'm personally gay and dating a wamen. So please don't hurt my broke self. I got no money for insurance.))

Everyone's mouth dropped and they turned and looked at me. Keith had a shocked expression on my face. Until it turned angry. Keith got up from my desk and stomped over to Rolos desk and grabbed his arm tightly making him wince. Keith pulled Rolo out of his chair and Keith had a smirk on his face.

"Hey guys do y'all wanna hear a something I know about Rolo?" Keith asked everyone.

Everyone nodded and Rolo shook his head no with wide eyes.

"Well Rolo actually has a huge crush on lotor and when we went into the boys locker room Rolo was singing about him while dancing," Keith said making everyone but Rolo laugh. "and when Rolos alone he has a picture of Lotor in his pocket so he takes it out and kisses it."

Keith reached into Rolos pocket and in fact pulled out a picture of Lotor with lip stick stains on it. The whole class busted out laughing. Keith smirked at Rolo. Rolo started tearing up and ran out. Keith sat down.

"That wasn't nice to say." Mrs.Allura said.

"Well what he said about me wasn't nice but you didn't say anything to him so how come I can't say something not nice back?" Keith questioned.

Mrs.Allura thought a moment but didn't say anything. The whole class oooohhhed then went back to do whatever they were doing. Keith started twiddling his pencil obviously now embarrassed that Rolo told the whole class. Suddenly a piece of paper landed on his desk.
He read the outside of it.
To Keith
From dat boi
Keith opened it and read it.

Keith laughed at the end of it and looked at lance

Keith laughed at the end of it and looked at lance. Lance smiled big. Keith got a piece of paper and wrote back on the note and tosses it back.

(Scroll to bottom if your confused about what happened to the old notes)

Lance laughed. Keith smiled big.

Everything was perfect after that no girl chased after them only fan girled when they saw him together. No crowded them. Everything was great.

*****

Also guys I rewrote the notes! Btw! So Incase your looking for the others I suggest you look here! Bye