~Falling part one~

Hey guys I'm back! Btw I am working on two one shots that were suggested by broken_fudoshi . So please don't get mad at me when it takes like months for it to be ready bc I am brain dead as quiznak so I can't really think of things for plots or scenes. Well I thought of this one so here ya go! Enjoy! :3

      ~Klancey~
**************************************

Keith was falling into a deep pit of love.

Quite literally.

The team had discovered a new planet that had been raided by the Galra and still had people on it. So the team suited up and made it to the planet. They helped for a bit until Voltron decided to stay the night there. The towns people explained not to go to the deep hole in the forest because it can cause romantically issues in your brain. So obviously the team went and looked at it. Well lance thought it would be funny to push Keith into the hole and see what it did, and that's how he was falling deeper and deeper into the pit of love. Convenient right. Keith's crush pushes him into the pit of love. Lol, but let's get back to the story.

God lance is really asking for death wish. Keith thought. Finally Keith got the bottom of the pit which was weird since he didn't die he landed on a..............mattress? Keith got off the bed and looked around there was a chair with cuffs on the side and and the legs and there was potions stacking on the small shelf.

"Why hello welcome to the pit of love." A man said behind Keith.

Keith jumped and turned around to see a handsome man.

"Who are you?" Keith asked.

"I'm Raylin I'm the love enemy," 'Raylin' said "as I can see you are falling for a team mate right."

"How did you know." Keith said.

"Oh I didn't....you just proved me right." Raylin said grinning evilly.

Keith glared at him.

"Okay now here's what I'm going to do in order for you to escape in harmed you need to drink this." Raylin said holding up a bottle with pink liquid in it.

"What is it?" Keith asked.

"Well this here is a love death potion," Raylin explained."it makes it where if you don't confess to your lover in four days it will kill you, but during those four days you will witness......things."

"What kind of things." Keith asked.

"Oh like random love gestures, clingy symptoms, possessive stuff, and other weird stuff." Raylin said.

"Heck no I'm not taking that." Keith said backing away.

"And if you dont you will die down here with my snakes."Raylin said pointing to the trap door on the floor which hissing was coming from."

Keith thought for a moment.

"I choose........."

******************************************
CLIFFHANGER QUEEN IS BACK
HAHAHAHAHAHAH I PROMISE ILL FINISH THIS BUT FOR NOW IM GOING TO CHILL AND WATCH AS IM SLOWLY TURNING INTO RICK RIORDAN.

~klance cliffhanger queen~