~Falling PART TWO~

ITS HERE!! FINALLY!! AFTER SO LONG ITS HERE!! AAHHHHHH!!! ENJOY!

Keith's POV

."I choose the potion."

I woke to a bright light in front of him. I didn't feel like getting up his body felt limp and tired. I looked around to see he was in his room and Everyone was in there.

"Hey Keith how are you?" Pidge asked.

"I'm fine I guess.." I said not sure, I felt like I had been stabbed in the chest multiple times.

"Well so we checked you and your fine except your hair and eyes." Pidge explained.

Wait my hair.

"What do you mean my hair?" I asked confused.

Pidge held up a mirror to my face. Wow I did change. My hair was white as snow and my eyes were pink. I look gooodddd.

"But after we got you back from the pit you kept mumbling something about a potion?" Pidge asked trying to see I remembered.

How could I forget. I have four days to confess or.....never mind I won't think of what will happen I will confess to.....? Who exactly. I couldn't remember who I liked. I looked around. Shiro stood close to Pidge. Nope not them not Shiro either If I was his age yes I would but still heck no. I turned my head to Coran who stood at the door. Ahaha don't make me laugh consciousness but no. I whipped my head around to the corner of the room to see Allura. I'm gay. I moved my head aback to in front of me to see Hunk. Eeeehhhhhh If I had to date a cinnamon roll he would work. I turned to see lance.
Uuhhhhhhhhjhhhh my brain just stopped working he was HAWT!! I blushed furiously and looked down.

"The potion he gave me is a love potion...I have four days to confess who I like or light out for me..he said I might witness some weird things..." I explained to them.

Their eyes widened in shock.

"Well okay who do you like?" Lance asked.

"I'm not sure." I lied hiding it well.

"Well let's go then....diners ready." Coran said.

I looked at my hands. Red hearts were in the middle of them and a clock was slowly ticking. 3:57:14. It read. I tore my hands to my sides. I got up and I suddenly felt dizzy and needy. Oh sh-. I suddenly feel and started coughing. I sucked in my breath and everything went black.

3rd person POV

Keith opened his eyes the glowed dark pink. Keith giggled and stood up and started skipping out of the room. Hunk luckily was heading to dinning room and saw Keith.

"Are you okay?" Hum asked.

"Yup." Keith cheered dancing in a circle.

"The potion must of kicked in." Hunk mumbled to himself.

Hunk grabbed Keith arm and dragged him into the dinning room. Once they entered everyone looked at them weirdly.
Keith giggled and snatched his hand away and ran around the room.

"Potion kicked in?" Pidge asked.

"Yup." Hunk answered and sat down next to Pidge.

"Wait I wanna try something and see if he does it right." Lance whispered.

"Fine go ahead." Pidge said

"WHEN I SAY VOL YOU SAY TRON! VOL-" lance screeched inhumanly.

"VOL......Tron!?"Keith asked confused.

Lance put on his best disappointed DADDY ( *snorts in other side of screen*) face.

  "Okay Keith please sit down and eat." Shiro said.

"You're not my dad." Keith pouted.

"Sit your fu-." Shiro said until Pidge cut him off.

"Language,Shiro... your gonna ruin your two years without cussing reputation." Pidge said.

Shiro then sighed and sat down.

"Two year reputation heck I can't even last a day." Lance said surprised.

"I haven't heard you cuss before?" Shiro asked.

"He does over the intercom can't believe you don't hear it....what do you do where you can't hear?" Pidge asked.

Shiro laughed nervously.

LE FLASH BACK TO WHEN SHIRO ISNT LISTENING!!

"Pfft da da da da LAAAAAA....,"Shiro sang.

"I REALLY HATE THIS GALRA RACE
   I JUST WANT TO PUNCH ZARKON IN HIS FACE 
   I HATE THAT IM THE DAD ON THIS TEAM
WHEN EVERYONE HERE ACTS LIKE A MEME
I CANT CUSS AT ALL SINCE PIDGE IS SMALL BUT LANCE IS TALL BUT HIS BRAIN IS TINY AND KEITH IS WHINY
HUNK IS THE BEST COOK AND I CANT EVEN MAKE A..-OH LOOK THERE GOES MY LION AND IM NOT  LYIN WHEN I SAY IM DED INSIDE THAT MEANS IM DED INSIDE SO BACK OFFFFFFFFF YOU SON OF A BUSH."

End of flash back

"I get distracted." Shiro said.

"Okay." Lance said.

Keith ran around and hugged Lance.

"Umm Keith what are you doing." Lance asked.

"I'm hugging you dummy lancey." Keith said.

Lance blushed and Pidge and Hunk snorted.

"Well everybody clean up time for bed." Shiro announced.

GUYS PART THREE IS SO CLOSE TO BEING DONE SO PLEASE BE PATIENT!!