Alec

Everything is spinning.

It feels good but I must admit I feel a bit...

What's the word?

Ditsy? Dusty? Drowsy?

"DIZZY!" I exclaim with my eyes trying their hardest to focus on one thing.

"Oh baby, you know I can make your world spin but you should see what I can do when all these other sluts leave," a girl sitting beside me whispers in my ear.

My hearing came rushing back to me and the pounding of the speakers emerged with it.

Ah, yes.

The noise.

The reason I blocked out everything in the first place. If I had the energy to stand up, I would kick all of these disgusting people from my home.

I nod in her direction and lift the cigarette of her lips and bring it to mine. I take a long drag and hold it before exhaling in her face. She giggles and I shoot her a wink.

Too easy.

I don't even have the strength to follow through with anything but the next thing I know, she's offering to show me what else she's good at blowing. Girls these days.

I push her off me and she takes the hint by scoffing and walking away.

It's been hours.

Maybe days.

Who can tell at this point?

I usually just prefer to take time to myself to unwind but this time I didn't feel like being alone and I did have enough drugs to corrupt three high schools in the lower district.

Just like old times.

I thought it would just be a few girls to spend my time with but one thing led to another and now my house was crawling with tramps of all shapes and sizes.

In a house full of women, I couldn't feel more alone.

It was as if there was a weird nagging feeling in the back of my mind like I knew it was wrong.

I fucking know! I know she hates me! Well its easier to know that she would've hated the person I am now rather than hope that she would still love me!

"Get the fuck out of my head!" I scream out loud, slurring with every syllable.

Everyone turned to me and I just forced myself to stand. I staggered out of the room, ignoring the weird visuals of everything around me. The brighter colours and the weird patterns. The voices all around me.

I just want it all to stop.

I'm tired.

I don't want this anymore.

"Alec! What the hell is going on here?" I heard a familiar voice bellow, shaking me till my core.