20: Unbreakable Chemistry

Chapter Twenty

HOT LATEST NEWS: Aleina Goshengfiao, the founder of Eterno De Moda was spotted spending her precious vacation somewhere at Sharnidox with our man of the moment, Mark Evans. Their statement about their status have been proven truth by these taken pictures of them cuddling under the tree. They are really an item now! But the big question is until when?

READY AIM FIRE: Another affectionate photo from our most talked couple now. Fans are dying in admiration as they watch the couple spend time together. Does this mean the all-time Queen and the Magnificent Man are soon to tie the knot or too early to conclude?

"Aleina!"

"Oh mother of boisterous vagabond wandering with flying vagina!" Aleina screeched as she was startled by the sudden shake of the surface that she was sitting on. She almost hug the branch of tree in fear. Mabilis siyang tumingin sa ibaba para alamin kung sino ang gumambala sa kanya. Only to regret once she met the condescending dark eyes of Mark.

Halos hindi niya napansin ang hagikgik ng dalawang babae na kasama nito. He kicked the three which made her fumbled on whichever flat she could hold on.

"Damn, dapat pala dinala ko ang cellphone ko," teased by Jasmine. Her friend would have never thought she was capable of doing silly things such climbing a tree.

"Gago talaga..." A silent sneaker from Chloe. Nasa ibaba ng puno si Mark at walang ganang nakatingin sa kanya. Her friends were approximately four steps standing behind him. Si Eunice ay halos maiyak na kakatawa.

"What are you doing up there, Lei?" Lucas inquired with a glint of amusement in his eyes. Aleina didn't notice the glare that Mark gave to Lucas.

"Hi everyone! Try climbing here, it's very cool! I was searching for signal..you kno'for my internet access. Come on! It's enjoying up here!" She bubbly endorsed. Nagkatinginan ang anim at napapailing-iling.

"You are crazy, Aleina. Franco, gusto ko din sa taas, taas mo 'ko. Sige na please?" Eunice plead to her boyfriend with batting of eyes. Aleina's intention of cajoling Franco had been terminated when Mark shook his head on her.

"Get down here Aleina," Mark commanded her. She lifted her eyebrow with crossed arms, leaning her back against the branch, purposely challenging him. Nakipaglaban siya nang titigan kay Mark, seizing his temper.

"Ah ganon?" He then kicked the tree so hard it made her fall down from the branch she was sitting on. A chorus gasp flee from their mouths as they saw what he did, lips were parted anticipating her bad landing.

"Papá!" She closed her eyes as she readied herself to the impact. Napasigaw at hinintay nilang marinig ang tunog ng pagbagsak ng katawan niya sa lupa. But contrary to what they expected, Aleina had been lucky for catching one branch and clinging on it. Hindi siya tuluyang nahulog sa malakas na pagsipa ni Mark.

"Lakas maka Power Ranger!" Chloe kid off. Natawa sila pero agad ding nagalala nang makitang nahihirapan siya sa pagkapit sa sanga.

"Dimwit, the gap is jumpable!" Jasmine burst out and Aleina jumped down a little bit annoyed for becoming their laughing stock.

"Mark!" Aleina screamed and jumped off to him. The man had no choice but catch her. Good thing that he was in good mood on their second day.

"Whoa! Gracious! That was fun... I'm in heaven! You are my ange-ouch!" Her words had been cut off when Mark brought her down in a crude manner. She made a face upon looking at his furious yet handsome face. Nakakuyom ang mga kamay ni Mark.