JA Season 1 CS & Part 1

This is completely imaginary. The resemblance to any living or dead is completely co-incidental and unintentional. Please take this as a fiction, nothing else. Hope you guys like it. This is my second story which I have written in 2013. Awaiting your response

Character Sketch :-

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA: 28 years old. He is residing in India, with his parents and sister. He is a successful businessman and eligible bachelor of India. He has all shades of emotions, but it depends on the person. He is very caring and helping person for his family. He is very rude and arrogant boss for his employees (except Aman). He is an angry young man. He hates poor people. He thinks, 'poor people particularly girls will, can do anything for money. They don't want to struggle in their life. They want to enjoy everything. So, for that they will, can try to trap any rich guy.' So, he hates them.

Khushi: 22 years old. She is staying in Sydney, Australia. She completed her medicine. She is very friendly in nature. She lost her parents in accident. She is working in a hospital. She will, can help anyone who is in need. Either they are rich or poor. She never minds that. The person is a human being. That's more important for her. She has a friend, NK. She had big crush on Indian Business Tycoon Arnav Singh Raizada. She never misses any news about him in world business news. She known him from the days she used to stay in India with her parents. After her parents' death she came to Sydney with the help of NK.

NK: Very cute and friendly person. 27 years old. He knows Khushi from their college days. He is four years senior to Khushi. They are very good friends. He is working as a doctor where Khushi is working. After completing his medicine in India, NK came to Sydney for higher studies. After Khushi's parents' death he helped her to come to Sydney for further studies and settlement. He and his family like her a lot.

Part 1:

She came back from her thoughts of her past with the ring of her mobile. Seeing NK on screen, she got little bit worried. Just now she left the hospital. If it is not an emergency, he would never call her until she reaches home. After reaching home safely she gives call to him letting him know that she reached safe. But now what happened? Why is he calling her? Without wasting time more, she lifted the phone and answered

Khushi: "Hello"

NK: "Khushi, don't ask me what, when and how? Just start immediately from wherever you are. Come back to hospital, as fast as you can. Don't take my words easily. Please come fast." Saying he kept the call

She got down the bus in next stop, crossed the road and hopped another bus to hospital. She wants to call NK and ask him what the matter is. But, thought he might be busy with the patient. She doesn't want to disturb him. So she leaves that thought. But to her surprise, NK called again and asks where she is.

Khushi: "NK Bhai relax, I'm already in bus. I will reach there in few minutes. Tell me Bhai, what's the matter? Why are you sounding worried? I never see you getting worried for some random patient? What's wrong with you?"

NK: "Khushi... I can't say anything now. Just you come as fast as you can. Please..."

Khushi is hell confused now. She is unable to guess what's wrong with NK. Suddenly she remembers something and asks him

Khushi: "Bhai, are mamma and papa safe? Where are they? Tell me Bhai... Where are they?" she got panicked

NK: "Khushi... Khushi relax... They are fine. It is something else. Just you come fast"