JA Part 2

Part 2:

After completing her MBBS with a very good percentage, she flew to Australia. Days, weeks, Months and years are gone; continents also changed; so many people left, so many people came. But, Khushi remain the same – the crazy LOVER of ASR. After coming to Australia also she didn't stop her day activities about ASR. Readings the news and collecting paper clips about Arnav... is going on and on... she stayed in NK's house for some days. NK's hospital management has agreed to take her as a house surgeon in their hospital. They ask her to give a test, for which she happily agreed and successfully completed. The management directors are very much impressed by her marks and talent. So, immediately they welcomed her into their hospital as a house surgeon. After joining in hospital, she made NK and his family to agree about her stay in separate room. She searched one single bedroom furnished apartment for her, and moved in.

She is really crazy about Arnav. She is deeply in love with him. Anybody will say that by seeing her room. Her room filled with all his photos. In fact she took care about the things which she has in her room according to Arnav's likes. Colour of the room, curtains, arrangement of furniture – for this entire she paid extra money to the owner of the house. She used to say, "NK Bhai, what if Arnav Ji come to my room and don't like it? I can't take that. I want him to feel like he is at home. That is why; I decorated this room with his favourites." At that time NK used to tease her, about Arnav will come to her house, it is impossible. But Khushi is confident that one day her Arnav Ji, will definitely come to her room. But, what's going on now. Where she is? What she is experiencing? What HE is doing there in ICU? How can NK make his friend normal? If something happened to Arnav, he is not sure about Khushi's future. He turned and saw his friend resting her head in his lap. Her sobs subsided little bit. But she is still crying for Arnav. Then, NK turned her face to see him. He nodded his head as saying everything is going to be ok and don't cry.

At the same time... doctor comes out of the ICU... Seeing the doctor, both NK and Khushi ran to doctor... But before they reach the doctor, they saw two police officers talking to doctor. The doctor is saying about Arnav's condition. Both of them got alerted and listened carefully what doctor is saying...

Doctor: "He is in serious condition... we can't say anything before 24 hours. His injuries are very deep. His right hand and left leg got fractured, they are not serious; but he had one injury on his head, which is very deep... we did the operation and kept him under observation. We have to wait 24 hours more. Now his pulse rate, heart beat and blood pressure are not stable. Once they got stable, then it is easy to treat him whether he gain conscious or not. But for now... he is in serious condition. And by the way... what happened to him?"

Officer: "Oh... sad to hear that... when we are patrolling we saw somebody attacking him. We don't know who those people are. Neither do we know about this person. Our team is working on this. We think he is from India; we are trying to collect his details. Once we collect, we will inform his family to take care of him. But till then, you take care of him and let us know if any improvement is there. Ok... then for now we will take your leave. Inform us..." after saying this, police men left the hospital.

Hearing this conversation, Khushi break down into tears. NK immediately dragged her side from the sight of doctor and police, and caught her tightly and hug her. He tried to console her. He hushed her by saying, "Control yourself doll... everything going to be ok. He will be fine... just relax doll. Don't cry. He needs you now. Please don't cry doll..." He can't see Khushi in this state. But, also he can't do anything. "Really will he be fine? Do you really think he needs me?" said Khushi by hearing NK's words.